iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does this movie even exist?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does this movie even exist?
J-Rod102507
Rewind Curious
Member # 10097

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for J-Rod102507   Email J-Rod102507   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's the thing. My dad has been looking for this movie from the 80's for quite some time now. He has no idea who starred in it or what the title consists of. He "believes" that "justice" MIGHT be in the title. The only thing he can recall is a brief description of the plot as follows: The beginning starts as if it is a western movie, but turns out that he was an actor filming a western. He returns home to find his family murdered. He seeks revenge in his pickup that has a spot where he hangs his rifle in the back glass of the cab. He claims the movie box cover displays a man in a long yellow coat with a rifel in his hands and he claims to be 100 percent sure that it came out in '82. Does anyone know of a movie that kind of resembles this????? or is my dad just delusional??? Someone suggested "Cole Justice" but that was not even close to what my dad described.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there!

There is a vigilante tv-movie called Streets of Justice (1985)
Might be worth investigating.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Rod102507
Rewind Curious
Member # 10097

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for J-Rod102507   Email J-Rod102507   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate the response but unfortunately that is not it. My dad said he only seen that movie one time when he rented at a video store back in the 80's. He went back to get the movie when that place went under, but they already sold it. I'll keep searching.....if you come up with anything else, please let me know.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only vigilante films made in ´82 i remember are Fighting Back and Death Wish II.

I will also keep searching.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atomik ur a legend mate - your knowledge absolutely astounds me sometimes....your like my hero...callin you Yoda from now on
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Rod102507
Rewind Curious
Member # 10097

Rate Member
I'm just giving this a little bump to see if anyone else has had any luck.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j-rod ,ask your dad if he can remember any other little details,sat here for a few minutes when i initially ready your post,kept thinking about the cover with the man with the long yellow coat,but nothing has jumped to mind yet!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Just found this old post again and i´m gonna give another try.
What about Nomad Riders (1981)? Don´t believe IMDb, this was made in ´81.

At least here in Finland the vhs cover looked like this, no yellow coat but yellow background and a man with a gun:

-

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not from '82, but this is the one i found :

-

Outlaw Force trailer (in French) : www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHDqt-VCet8

Some reviewer on the Imdb calls the lead character "a modern day cowboy" doing live western stunt shows.

Could be it, right ?

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im just gonna throw this out there. Probably not it but you never know....
Final Justice with Joe Don Baker

Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Outlaw Force was indeed released 6 years too late but i´m thinking we´re getting veeery close with that one [Cool]
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Final Justice? Wasn't the goofy Joe Don Baker thing filmed on the Island of Malta, of all places?
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home