iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » ur top 5 funniest scenes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ur top 5 funniest scenes
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its hard to decide on but wanted to know what 80s scenes made u laugh and then had you laughing more everytime you watched it again and again.

5. MjFox posing in the elevator half naked as the doors open in 'The Secret of my success'

4. Corey F in DALD in front of the mirror going through different clthing changes and trying to brush his hair.

3. 'Im Edward kimberly, the wreckless brother of . . .' Dust Hoff in 'Tootsie' unveiling himself as a man...my god!!

2. Summoning the invisible swordsman in 'The 3 Amigos'

1. 'See No Evil, Hear no evil' - the cop trying to take gene w's character's photo - never gets old.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5. Biff hitting the manure truck,

4. Rooney getting a kick (literally) out of Jeannie,

3. the Bluesmobile successfully stops inches from the edge of the Bridge to Nowhere (or as I called it as a kid, "The End of the World"), impossibly backflips away from it, distracting the Nazis long enough to take their spectacular 10,000 foot dive to oblivion,

2. Ludicrous Speed, from start to "Smoke if you got 'em" (THUD),

1. Del pays the price for going the wrong way and has a little brush with the devil driving between the trucks

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

In no particular order, just by pure memory of laughing as a child.

1) When the chimney falls into the fireplace while Tom Hanks is looking at it in The Money Pit.

2) As mentioned in another post... The whole train ride of annoying in European Vacation.

3) Hamburger the Motion Picture the montage of getting to
know the university capped by "Put those cookies back mother f______".

4) The moving green dinner in Better Off Dead.

5) Police Academy 2 When they super glue Captain Mousers hands to his head and Proctor is showing all of the angles that it might look good at when he cuts it.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh devo, u just reminded me of the money pit scene witht the bath tub fallin through the floor and tom hanks going histerical....vote 1 for money pit on next movie night please.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
4. Rooney getting a kick (literally) out of Jeannie
lovin this!!
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...Soooo many to choose from...Well, I guess I'll just have to do what I usually do and pick 5 at random as they come to me since I couldn't possibly come up with a definitive top 5.

So, here goes...

1. Anne Ramsey in "Throw Momma from the Train":

(Gonna have to go with all the Anne Ramsey scenes combined in this one...couldn't possibly decide on just 1.)

Best of Anne Ramsey in TMFTT

2. Tom Hank's Hysterical Laugh in "The Money Pit"

(I just bust up along with him every time!)

Hahahahah...HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

3. Romantic Beach scene in "The Jerk":

(Ok, So this movie comes in just a hair before being an 80's movie. [Razz] But I think this classic funny beach scene speaks for itself.) [Smile]

Classic LOLs

4. Bald Headed Killer Bear scene from "The Great Outdoors."

(Just another classic funny scene!)

Big Bear Chase Me...

5. Bar Scene from "Weird Science":

(Hall's so funny in this entire scene. And if you keep an eye on Kelly Lebrock after they leave the bar and are driving home in the car, you'll notice she's having trouble keeping a straight face while Hall says his lines in the backseat.)

Funniest Anthony Michael Hall Scene Ever!!!

[ 23. August 2011, 14:54: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
thanks Pyro, just clicked on ur link Re: money Pit . . . damn thats soooooooooo funny!!

Im really surprise A M Hall didnt do anymore comedies after his performance in WS. He just had that charisma and inner charm, a little like MJ Fox.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home