iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Who WOULD YOU BE for a WEEK (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who WOULD YOU BE for a WEEK
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing that popped in to my mind was Clark W Griswold in Christmas Vacation. Despite everything that goes wrong for him that week/weekend, he still is able to see the good in Christmas and family. Pure excitement and enjoyment in his mind....well until the breakdown at the end.

Runners up.....

Marty McFly - Back to the Future
Gordon Gecko - Wall Street - before he gets busted (had to do it)
Chet Ripley - The Great Outdoors

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earl Keese
Master Rewinder
Member # 7986

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earl Keese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! I should have thought harder...Buddy would be at the top of the list wouldn't he?! Awesome...
Posts: 253 | From: ILLINOIS | Registered: May 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mad" Max Rockatansky.

I could help out the settlers of an oil refinery, take part in a gladiator fight in an arena and be saviour to a tribe of children.

That is who I would pick.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gordongecko-I like the Marty McFly choice. Not only the timetravel but going back and living in the 50's would be outfreakinstanding.

Also, no Badger Meyer wannabes here?

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to go with Alex Rogan.

-

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Poppy
Rewind Curious
Member # 9909

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) John Bender (Judd Nelson) in Breakfast Club

-

2) Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks

-

3) Brantley Foster (Michael J Fox) in The Secret of My Success

-

4) Sally (Meg Ryan) in When Harry Met Sally

-

5) Gordie Lachance (Will Wheaton) in Stand By Me

-

6) Marty Mcfly (all Back to the Futures)

-

7) All Molly Ringwald productions for John Hughes

-

-

[ 18. August 2011, 08:30: Message edited by: Poppy ]

Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo great question 1 week only huh. hmmmm Hard to decide but have to go with Tom Hanks in big but only if i get to go back to being 11yrs old which means id go back to 1985 oh YEAH bring that on....id have asked you out Hayley.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
Cindy Mancini, of course [Wink] .

After that, I'd go with Baby Houseman. I wanna go to Kellerman's and dirty dance with Johnny Castle for week in the summer!

This is an excellent topic gotta go back! Nice!!

Thanks CindiMancini. Glad you like it.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
I wanna go to Kellerman's and dirty dance with Johnny Castle for week in the summer!

And this is different from your average summer, Mancini? [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

This guy

-

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

i'd like to be daniel larusso from the karate kid for a week,but as long as it's during the week that he wins the tournament and it's not during the week that he's getting beaten up by the cobra kai's .

-

this week = yes.

-

this week = no.

[ 22. February 2015, 17:09: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIKE THE PIPER
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9873

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MIKE THE PIPER   Author's Homepage   Email MIKE THE PIPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
I'll go with..

[IMG]
 -

5. O.T. from Spring Break

(A week on Spring Break as this guy .. [Cool] )

OH YEAH !!!!!

Apparently she's a fortune teller now......

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

young warrior.. your NO pic on Karate Kid cracked me up
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find A View to A Kill gets a bad rap but I always enjoyed it.

Some trivia: In the credits for Octopussy it says James Bond will return in "From A View To a Kill".

I think Bond is a great choice!

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if I could be any character, I'd be Sloane from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home