iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » SYBILL DANNING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SYBILL DANNING
LOVE 80S B MOVIES
Rewind Curious
Member # 9783

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LOVE 80S B MOVIES   Author's Homepage   Email LOVE 80S B MOVIES   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know any films of Sybill Danning, and whether Black Diamond was actually made? tks!
Posts: 7 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Howling 2 can be considered a masterpiece
when you like to see Sybil Danning ! [Wink]

Other notable titles include Chained Heat and They're Playing With Fire.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was also in 1983's "Hercules" with Lou Ferrigno, for which her performance won her a Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress as well as for "Chained Heat".
Posts: 4119 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own eight dazzling 80s Danning movies.

S.A.S. Malko (1983) Rewind thread

Chained Heat (1983) Very good, very sleazy.

They're Playing with Fire (1984) Rewind thread

Jungle Warriors (1984) Very good jungle action flick.

Malibu Express (1985) Rewind thread

Young Lady Chatterley II (1985) Hot, hot, hot!

Reform School Girls (1986) Another Danning classic.

She also has a part in Amazon Women on the Moon (1987) which i also have.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh.. i love Malibu Express !
There is an impressive screenshot or promotional-still of her from that where she's wearing a
white bikini. [Smile]

I also have another one on dvd : Phantom Empire..
And there are two more of her movies soon to be
released on dvd.. Julie Darling (1982, aka Daughter of Death),
and a 30th anniversary edition of Battle beyond the Stars (1980).
And apparently she has done some new on-camera interviews for the Chained Heat dvd too
(which is available in a Women in Prison triple feature coming out this month).

Also :
US horror magazine Fangoria recently did an interview with her. It was published in their
april edition.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that Danning pic is a promotional still, i don´t remember that it was in the movie.

It will be awesome to finally see the uncut Chained Heat
but sadly i read that the other Linda Blair flick Red Heat will be cut in the new triple pack.
I´m glad that i own the uncut Finnish VHS tape.
Check out the Red Heat Rewind thread

I read Fangoria in the late 80s early 90s.
It would be an interesting article i´m sure.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel I may be invading because this seems like a "men's only" thread haha

I'm watching Psych and they made a joke about Exorcist and then Linda Blair and bet each other could they guess the her two prison movies....Chained Heat....then he struggled and was like Red Heat!

Really how many people of the "general" public are going to get that like we would??? I busted out laughing so hard [Big Grin]

Thanks boys for teaching me more about T&A prison movies!.....it can be used in everyday life.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home