iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Van Damme Movie soundtracks HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Van Damme Movie soundtracks HELP
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, with all the help you kind people have given me in the past with my search for 80's movie soundtracks, I thought I would ask for your help again...

I'm looking for any jean claude van damme movie soundtracks or songs from his movies from the 80's...any help would be great. thanks again

Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mcfly .. I think soneone will have ..

"Fight To Survive" performed by Shandi Sinnamon from "Bloodsport"

or was this a trick question that I might not have understood?

ha

Shandi had great tunes in "The Heavenly Kid" and "Making The Grade" as well.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pork pie mcfly i know it's not from one of van damme's 80s movies but have you ever heard the musical score to his (2001) movie the order,the music playing over the opening credits is awesome! - http://youtu.be/MhaOTSIl0FM

[ 18. May 2011, 12:01: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the full soundtracks for Bloodsport and Kickboxer on mp3. pm me if you want em'.
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home