iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Best 80's College Movie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best 80's College Movie
Kirra547
Rewind Curious
Member # 37713

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kirra547         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love college movies like this. They are so pleasant and easy to watch. They also remind me about my own college years, which were awesome. Despite the fact, that I finished it a few years ago, I already miss it. Now I work on service, which help with homework online - Edusson AU and write essays, theses, etc. Other words, as soon as I finished my own education, I've started to help nowadays students. Whole life is like college. But I somewhat like it. It reminds me of my enjoyable past.

[ 29. March 2019, 03:24: Message edited by: Kirra547 ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... Revenge of the Nerds and Back to School are probably the chart toppers. But also Campus Man, Soul Man, Oxford Blues and I'd claim that The Sure Thing and Loverboy are college related enough to count.
Posts: 1321 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pghgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37571

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pghgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I 'd like to mention St. Elmo's Fire, even though it follows college friends after graduation. I liked all of the characters except Demi Moore's character Jules
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2018 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also Judd Nelson's cheating, political sellout azz? [Smile]
Posts: 1321 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still say Revenge of the Nerds tops the list here for me. But there are some other noteworthy flicks I think rank pretty high with me too. A few of these are:

-Real Genius
-Revenge of the Nerds II
-Soul Man
-Less Than Zero
-For Keeps
-Permanent Record
-Night Of The Creeps
-Night of the Demon
-Fright Night 2

Posts: 1793 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home