iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Official 80's Movie Fashion Thread!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Official 80's Movie Fashion Thread!!
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great hat and pic Pyro! You should totally use that as your profile pic. Very cool look.

Pitts.. no need for pics.. excellent description of some great looks.

[ 15. April 2011, 18:57: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logan .. I agree with Ronnie on the pics you posted. Entertaining style choice indeed.

And speaking of Ronnie.. Ellen Aim is just a brilliant selection for her. And that clip from "Streets of Fire" is just awesome in so many ways! [Cool]

Hey.. did anyone else notice the Earth Angel sighting? [Smile]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Logans pics....I never liked that fem/man look......oh wait I can't say that because I loved Poison muahahaha.

Great picks Miss Ronnie and dang a EA sighting and she goes and picks on someone for picking Baby's fashion looks....oh snap! haha

I just told EA today she needs to show up more [Smile]

Veronica that mall link is hilarious! I wish more people would uncover stuff like that....going to malls was such a big part of my life growing up. It was where you wore your best outfit and paraded at the Orange Julius.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie Harry and Ellen Aim look like they were custom-built in a lab that makes sexxxxxy!

This thread has some fashion-tastic pics! There's so much style the Rewind is going to start growing two-tone hair!

Speaking of which.... a haircut I used to really like, but never dared imitate... this time on a laydee:

-

quote:
Love Logans pics....I never liked that fem/man look......oh wait I can't say that because I loved Poison muahahaha.
Muffles! How can our man-girl-boy-woman love ever survive?!

Poison could get away with it on the basis that they were a rock group, and the fashion was clearly there to pick up chix... um, I mean... it was all about the music!

quote:
I just told EA today she needs to show up more [Smile]
Be firm. Tell her IN CAPS.

[ 16. April 2011, 11:31: Message edited by: Logan 5 ]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sportscoat t-shirt and jeans combo. one that still holds up.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
logan, Soo Catwoman!! [Smile] very nice... gotta see a pic of her nowdays...
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha....yeah....sorry about that, it's the nightmarish pedant in me....I can't help myself. Talking of 80's looks, I told hairdresser the other day that she had big 80's hair, then spent about 10 minutes trying to explain how that was a GOOD thing and that it was a compliment.

And Logan and Muffy, every time I come back here, it's like visiting the family homestead....home is where the Marty is [Smile]

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hey Earth Angel.. I'm glad you find your way back on occasion. I wish you'd do it more often, but at least you still get here when you can! Stay 80's.

And Logan my first car was a two-tone blue and silver 280zx from the 80's. Makes sense now. ha

-

The stereo system in it was wicked for its time. [Cool]

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, with that car and the right threads you must've been a stone-cold fox to the ladies!

quote:
And Logan and Muffy, every time I come back here, it's like visiting the family homestead....home is where the Marty is [Smile]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbmB9ztRAFs

quote:
logan, Soo Catwoman!! [Smile] very nice... gotta see a pic of her nowdays...
I only found out recently that the Jam song 'The Butterfly Collector' was about her.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of you guys already know that I had the "rocker" look back in the day..... long hair, denim jackets, hi-tops with the big tongues, ripped jeans, parachute pants, concert t-shirts, trench coats.

-

-

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often wish I could have been a teen in the 80's..i so woulda spent every penny I had on the awesome "Lost Boys" gear too instead of still having to wear the dorky clothes my mom bought..:/. Fortunately I did have a couple close friends who owned much better threads than I did. So I borrowed clothes quite often from them.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Cindy Mancini.. I know you're out there.. You gotta get in on this!
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Mancini is mythical and elusive...like a mermaid. [Smile]

[ 01. May 2011, 21:38: Message edited by: Crash ]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home