iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movies that ended with a great song/track? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Movies that ended with a great song/track?
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple Rain..Hmmm i woudl die 4 u..P Rain..

pretty in pink- OMD If you leave

breakfast club- simple minds

Rocky 4- hearts on fire

Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the end credits rolling? Here are some:

Fire with Fire - "Fire with Fire" by Wild Blue

The Running Man - "Running Away with You" by John Parr

Witchboard - "Bump in the Night" by Steele Breeze

The Wraith - "Where's the Fire" by Tim Feehan

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real Genius - "Everybody Wants to Rule The World"
Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remind me of fire with fire?
Is that the movie set in a holiday camp and where a younf/teen couple watch friday the 13th V @ the movie?

Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few memorable ones that spring to mind:

The Lost Boys - People are Strange
Electric Dreams - Together in Electric Dreams
Batman - Batman Theme Reprise
Beverly Hills Cop - Stir it Up
Ice Castles - Through the Eyes of Love
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Oh Yeah
Back to the Future - Back in Time
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely streets of fire - fire inc - tonight is what it means to be young http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB_YKpo3qA8 . porky's revenge - dave edmunds - high school nights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkOtS9Xz3qE . making the grade -shandi - living on the edge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8i8XLvRto .

[ 28. March 2011, 20:10: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Science Project (1985) The Tubes: My Science Project
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ok, I have a few. What it takes - The Honeymoon Suite at the end of One Crazy Summer.

I'm trying to remember what movie has Freedom Overspill - from Steve Winwood. I'll look it up. Got it... Big Shots.

What about oddly Jump in the Line - from Harry Belafonte at the end of Beetlejuice.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-The Great Outdoors--Land of 1,000 Dances
-Fletch--Bit By Bit
-Who's Harry Crumb?--Bit Fun (Harry Crumb)

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-"Just One of the Guys"--Ronnie Spector, "Tonight You're Mine"
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commando - We Fight For Love by Power Station
To Live and Die in LA - Wang Chung
Caddyshack - I'm alright By Kenny Loggins
National Lampoons - Christmas Vacation

Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back to school 1986 - jude cole's - back to school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9_s0rweLVQ . first blood 1982 -it's a long road by jerry goldsmith and sung by dan hill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_Zjo8XDsM . friday the 13th part 6 1986-alice cooper - the man behind the mask http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbT8n_ay4fM . last but not least jay chattaways awesome theme to vigilante 1982 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBcJOzDkU0 .

[ 29. March 2011, 12:55: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i am surprised and impressed by some of your guys' choices. [Smile]

crash, i love that song, by ronnie spector. great pick!

Mr. D - 'what it takes' is so underrated. awesome.

& pyro - 'stir it up' by patti labelle, i love the way that song kicks in at the end haha. great soundtrack.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the song at the end of Brandon Lee's Rapid Fire...

Anytime you need me I'll be there

Cant remember who sang it though...

NOMS doing business with you [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The band is Hardline.
The two Rapid Fire tunes are from the classic ´92 cd "Double Eclipse".

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right. Cheerrs for the reminder...

NOMSline [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding my usual response, but the strains of Lick The Tins' "Falling In Love With You" at the end of Some Kind Of Wonderful is excellent.

Also, Kenny Loggins finished Footloose off pretty well....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
the pick up artist- Cassanova by levert
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
The band is Hardline.
The two Rapid Fire tunes are from the classic ´92 cd "Double Eclipse".

-

Great album! I was just listening to this in my car today.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOGUN:
remind me of fire with fire?
Is that the movie set in a holiday camp and where a younf/teen couple watch friday the 13th V @ the movie?

Indeed it is!
Zach
Master Rewinder
Member # 9459

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Zach   Email Zach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better Off Dead - With One Look (The Wildest Dream) - Rupert Hine

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Nightmare - 213

Private School - How Do I Let You Know - Phoebe Cates

Posts: 122 | From: Beverly, MA | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hate to sound like a kiss a55 but i have to agree with pyro on this one...vote 2 on this.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
quote:

hate to sound like a kiss a55 but i have to agree with pyro on this one...vote 2 on this.
I think I can understand why. Acquired taste I guess.

Now stop fluttering your eyes at Pyro and ask him out!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
yeah i really like those one's also zach ,excellent choices ,with one look by rupert hine ,what a great song as is how do i let you know by phoebe cates. how do i let you know phoebe cates - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee606ryyPl8 . here's a couple more i like from secret admirer -no secrets by van stephenson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NyRPHmc52Y and gotcha by thereza bazar from the film gotcha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxOfep_i7w .

[ 02. April 2011, 14:44: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
just thought of another couple i like ,one from the end credits to the party animal - why can't i touch it by the buzzcocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PF9iXrn09Y and lessons in love by level 42 from the end of the john cusack film hot pursuit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt7mtdLha-c .

[ 02. April 2011, 14:35: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home