iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Grease 2 - The Cool Rider Edition (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Grease 2 - The Cool Rider Edition
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley...I'd go so far as to hide the DVd in the very back of your collection....maybe even throw the DVD jacket away....standard black case. The more I think about it....I can't believe I admitted that I like this movie!! Then again, I was a teenage boy, and I thought for sure I'd see some skin, especially in the bunker scene!

Send it back Valley....send it back!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so bummed when I get the last posting on a page.. please read last posting on page 1 to see why kev is now giving me "Grease 2" tips! ha..

I'm actually excited to watch "Grease 2" knowing that so many of you love it so much.. I'm gonna have fun with it .. of course, none of my 'outside of the Rewind' friends will ever know about this .. okay? [Big Grin]

And Ronnie.. please remember to keep the conversation to Prince's "Controversy" and Junior's "Mama Used To Say" and not "Grease 2 " when you finally meet the roofball daredevil on the red carpet.. promise? [Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha kev, your post was hilarious!

thanks to veronica for starting this topic, so we got to see the guys come out and admit they like it, and some admit they actually own it! poor dimucci.. bombed out in the bomb shelter! [Wink]

valley - no skipping through parts! and you've got a deal as long as you don't mention that i got the whole concept of roofball completely wrong, for i can totally see you throwing me under the bus!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home