iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » RESULTS POSTED - GENRE WARS!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RESULTS POSTED - GENRE WARS!!!!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like kev.. i only listed each movie once.

i chose the genres where the movies came easy to me.. i didn't have to rack my brain to come up with a list. [Smile]

it was pretty neat to do. i'm loving the polls!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... I've done it now. I only let a few movies onto more than one list. The IMDB forced me to change some movies around because their genre list wasn't accurate!

But hey-ho. It's done. I'm not satisfied though.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It´s ready.

The toughest category? Thriller.
So many great movies...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im still doing mine, should be done by morro night
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
almost finished and im proud to say that i stuck to my guns on this and went with what i loved using the same criteria as before with the 20 poll, unlike a certain sellout (cough) who didnt put tootsie in (cough again)...interested in seeing what others have put in...especially a fellow uk resident (cough cough).
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
almost finished and im proud to say that i stuck to my guns on this and went with what i loved using the same criteria as before with the 20 poll, unlike a certain sellout (cough) who didnt put tootsie in (cough again)...interested in seeing what others have put in...especially a fellow uk resident (cough cough).

Lize! Tootsie was my # 1! It's on my mini-lists too!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else wanting to submit lists? I'm gonna keep it open a few days longer.... [Smile]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Results:

I'll expand on some of these sections over the next few weeks when I get some time, but for now, here are the results, for you to debate to your hearts content!

Action
1. Die Hard
2. Terminator
3. Big Trouble In Little China

Adventure
1. Romancing The Stone
2. Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom
3. Raiders Of The Lost ark

Animation
1. Akira
2. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
3. The Land Before Time / Fire and Ice (equal)

Comedy
1. Airplane!
2. National Lampoon’s Vacation
3. Top Secret!

Drama
1. The Right Stuff
2. Witness / Beaches (equal)

Family
1. ET
2. Back To The Future
3. Labyrinth

Fantasy
1. Willow
2. Beetlejuice
3. The Princess Bride

Horror
1. The Lost Boys
2. The Thing
3. Aliens

Musical
1. The Blues Brothers
2. A Chorus Line
3. Grease 2

Romance
1. Some Kind Of Wonderful
2. Just One Of The Guys
3. Mannequin

Sci-Fi
1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Blade Runner
3. Back To The Future

Sport
1. Raging Bull
2. The Karate Kid
3. Rocky IV

Thriller
1. Blade Runner
2. Night Of The Comet
3. To Live And Die In LA

War
1. Das Boot
2. Stripes
3. Platoon

Western
1. Pale Rider
2. Silverado
3. Young Guns

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home