iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help with name of movies?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help with name of movies?!?!
lolly dupolly
Rewind Curious
Member # 9536

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lolly dupolly   Email lolly dupolly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so i don't have many details because i was young when i saw the movie, but if you can help that would be great...here is what i remember...
80's movie that takes place at a summer resort (dirty dancing style), the film focuses on the teenagers and there are 2 guys that are kind of metal/punk that go to the camp and they have a box truck that is grey and has some metal band name on the side. they meet 2 girls that are preppy and by the end of the film they all have make overs (punk-preppy, preppy-punk). i know in the film there are water relay races and a battle of the bands type show in which the guys play. That is about all i can remember, kind of vague, sorry.

Posts: 3 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that I've seen this movie, but can't remember the name of it now. I answer this for someone last year, it is an obscure movie.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know one of the actors that was in it?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie Jean
Rewinder
Member # 9525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Billie Jean   Email Billie Jean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I tried....sounds so familiar. But I don't know it and that's not common for me. [Smile]
Posts: 42 | From: Stockton, California | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolly dupolly
Rewind Curious
Member # 9536

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lolly dupolly   Email lolly dupolly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could be remembering things slightly off, but i am pretty sure that there weren't and major (then or now) actors in it. i can see bits and pieces, for instance, i am pretty sure there is a traffic jam getting into the state park/resort...but nothing beyond that. I SO BADLY want to see this movie again so i can connect it all lol!! thanks for help. i am at a loss because i have searched internet high and low and have asked every 80's buff i know.
Posts: 3 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lolly dupolly
Rewind Curious
Member # 9536

Rate Member
ok, so i THINK i figured it out, but i can't be sure because the movie is so obscure that there isn't much info about it, lol...
State Park (1988) teens trying to save a State Park from having nuclear waste dumped there, and the Nuge is in it...thanks again, i was getting obsessed.

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, This must be so great.
I want it!

It was also released here on VHS so there´s hope to find it someday.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home