iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Top 20 Rewind Movie Poll 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top 20 Rewind Movie Poll 2011
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't post your list on this thread!

-

Back in 2005, we conducted a Top 15 Rewind 80's Movie Poll .. since that time there have been numerous threads dedicated to our favorite movies from the 80's.. but there has not been another collective poll with reliable results.

Also, the members of the Rewind have changed substantially since 2005, so I thought it would be a blast to conduct a new poll.. however this time make it a Top 20 list.

So here is how it works.. please make a list of your Top 20 all-time favorite 80's movies and rank each movie from 1 to 20 with #1 being your all-time fav.. etc

Then send your completed list in one of two ways:

1. Please email to rewindmoviepoll@hotmail.com (email is preferred since PMs can become full quickly)

or

2. Send your list to Valley in a PM (I'm going to clear out my box as best as possible)

Please do not post your list on this thread, we want everyone to formulate their own list and truly send in the Top 20 movies from the 80's that are his/her favorites. Once you send your list, just post on this thread that you sent it, so that I can make sure I don't miss anyone.

You have until Saturday night March 12th at 11pm EST to send in your list

I know last time, several people struggled with making a top 20 or procrastinated and missed the cut-off to send it in. As a fan of 80's flicks, I truly believe this is a poll you don't want to miss out on.

We have a great resource in the Rewind to help us remember 80's movies we might have somehow forgotten:

Rewind Movie Reviews

But the best way is to just browse the movies you own or wish you owned if they were available. The real key is to have fun with it!

If you didn't read everything above or are confused .. please just send me a PM with your Top 20 fav 80's flicks on a list ranked 1 to 20 by Saturday night 3/12 at 11pm EST.

[ 07. March 2011, 16:07: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home