iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » POLTERGEIST

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POLTERGEIST
Billie Jean
Rewinder
Member # 9525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Billie Jean   Email Billie Jean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So....This guy I know never seen any of the POLTERGEIST movies. I was shocked. But I had to forgive him. He is only 20 yrs old. There were several movies he hadn't seen yet. Boy is missing out. I'm going to tell him to check out this website. Poltergeist is an awesome movie! Bravo to Spielberg! I watched it today with my son. He was scared...of the clown. LOL.
Posts: 42 | From: Stockton, California | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peggy Sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9527

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Peggy Sue   Email Peggy Sue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be afraid of the clown too!! LOL
Posts: 11 | From: A Land Far Far Away.. | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought reverend kane was scarier. and the little ole psychic gal was a bit creepy in her own right. and the hideous thing craig t nelson hurled on the bedroom floor, put me off tequila worms right then and there thats for sure and for ceartin
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember there was a movie theater around my way that looked like a red barn. this theater had two screens. during the summer these movies came out, this theater only played ET and Poltergeist. I went with a friend to see ET but it was sold out, so instead we went to a soon to be sold out showing of Poltergeist. We had to sit seperately and I remember thinking that sucked. I think I was 12 or 13 when this came out. great summer night.

this movie made my top 20 list of 80's flicks.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home