iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Vote for your favorite 80's movie prom date.. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for your favorite 80's movie prom date..
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The results are in for the 80's Rewind selections for Most Desirable Prom Dates

The Winners:

-

Julie Richman - Valley Girl

and

-

Ren McCormack - Footloose

Runners-up:

-

Christian Hollings - RAD

and

-

Rick Morehouse - Just One of the Guys

Thanks to all that voted!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic Valley! Come up with another great one like this....
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree [Smile] it was fun....especially since Rick was my runner up haha
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bamersy.. nice to see that you want to be a rebel and pull a Nick Hauser by breaking the rules by picking two guys and a girl from a warehouse dance. But rules were made to be broken it appears.. so we will work on it for ya!

Guess I wanted a date on each arm [Wink]

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spleus
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9533

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spleus   Author's Homepage   Email spleus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prom movies are also interested because it shows love and comedy and now i am waiting for the new prom movie so i can Download Prom Movie to watch and enjoy myself.

Note from DEVO It is important to make sure that you are careful when clicking links from unknown sources. And while everyone is free to post any appropriate link they want we just want everyone to exercise caution.
Thank you.

[ 20. March 2011, 03:09: Message edited by: Devolution ]

Posts: 16 | From: london | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls just wanna have fun is a great film. I was only recommending it yesterday.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Thought you could just sneak in and comment unnoticed, eh? WRONG!

"EARTH ANGEL... EARTH AAAAAANGEL! WILL YOU BE MIIIIINE?"

That's enough of that. Nice to have you back.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home