iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Vote for your favorite 80's movie prom date.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for your favorite 80's movie prom date..
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh muffy, i love your reckless choice! and you just reminded me that i haven't seen that movie in so long, i have to watch it soon!. [Wink]

i know i haven't responded, i was all set to add in my own characters when i re-read the 'rules.' haha.. it has to be a movie with a school dance scene.. i thought it said a school or dance scene. because i was totally going to either pick:

Robert Rusler from Shag: The Movie
 -

or Donovan Leitch from The In Crowd!
 -

so, i'm still deciding...

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie.. what rules? Thanks for actually reading them!

You know how much I enjoy "The In Crowd".. Del is such a great choice.. snazzy dresser with wicked dance moves.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Del is such a great choice.. snazzy dresser with wicked dance moves.

all the more reason to choose him as a prom date! plus, he's soft spoken. [Smile]

so i would pick del and julie, for sure. [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ren...I cant even pick a girl...I am still dreaming of Ren!!
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

too right, EJ! [Smile]

ren, and no one else...yup haha.

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh.. Ronnie.. I noticed that you selected Del above?

Or was that just for Julie Richman, so you could sneak off with Ren yourself?

Btw, Hi EJ.. when did you get here? [Big Grin]

Rick Morehouse is currently searching for his inner Bruno X to grab a couple of Zombie Makers and challenge these guys to a dance off!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote would have been for Rick Morehouse if I hadn't picked Johnny [Smile] but I must be the only one that admired Ren but never put him in the sexy handsome prom date category? Lori Singer wasn't that good looking to me either?

Now Valley? You said pick a boy and a girl.....was I a weirdo picking both? is it like who would be King and Queen? or who would we take? hahaha I want specifics?

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Muffy.. what is being King and Queen all about?
Is it about who wears the nicest clothes? I think not.. Is it about who is dating the captain of the football team? Or who's seeing the head cheerleader? I don't think so.. Is it a popularity contest? I doubt it..

Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOH Ronnie I love me some Buzz Raveneau--SHAG!!!!! He would be good with Deborah Ann Fimple from Secret Admirer!!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Mine would have to be either Mercedes from License to Drive or the non voted for Sloane Petersen from Ferris. I do love my brunettes.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
Devolution here,

Mine would have to be either Mercedes from License to Drive or the non voted for Sloane Petersen from Ferris. I do love my brunettes.

We are DEVO

Great pics. I used to have such a thing for Sloane, (and her grandmother too).
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
OOOH Ronnie I love me some Buzz Raveneau--SHAG!!!!! He would be good with Deborah Ann Fimple from Secret Admirer!!

jessie, great minds think alike. [Smile] ....beevo?
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie i'm glad you agree with my Reckless choice! of course you love that movie [Smile]

so going with Valley's "movie must have a high school dance on the premise........Which I think is necessary [Smile]

Lanie
"I can hear you say....never turn away"
I love that she stands up for herself at the dance...."it was what you wanted...you don't give a $hit about me....well I do...and I want out"

Go Lanie!!
 -

Johnny
A black carnation...and one of the best dance sequences....love that he changes the record and dances like crazy!! "I might like you better if we slept together"

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have cast my vote.

Julie Richman for the girls and Ren McCormack for the boys.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

39 Updates!

another ren fan. awesome, lovers. [Smile]

what about katie simpson from 'she's out of control?'

there was definitely a prom scene in that movie!
 -

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, she is smokin' hot. Haven't seen this once since it first came out I reckon.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Ultimate 5!

Jordan from 'Real Genius'

-

Watts from 'Some Kind of Wonderful'

-

Sloane from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'

-

Josie from 'Career Opportunities'

-

Sarah from 'Paradise'

-

Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I am not sure if all these movies had a dance in them, but hey I like the pics anyway.
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 out of 5 had a dancing scene but none took place at a school except for 'Real Genius'.
Posts: 230 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Some hot chicks though. If only I could get all five of them to go out with me at the same time, and obviously be caught in a time warp to take me back 20 years.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I think Jane Mitchell would be the ultimate prom date:

-

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Josie is one of my all time favorites and as people will tell you around here Career Opportunities is amongst my all time favorites 90's or not. I've quoted it for a long time.

Jennifer Connelly is still smokin'.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Final day to vote.. the discussion has been entertaining and obviously the voting has been wide open which makes it fun.

I did receive a couple of PMs with votes as well.. which is cool too.

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
If you guys don't vote for Jane Mitchell, (I can't help but throw in a 70's quote from The Warriors here) "You're Crazy."
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you guys don't vote for Jane Mitchell, (I can't help but throw in a 70's quote from The Warriors here) "You're Crazy."
Colour me crazy then, 'cause I'm going with Felice Schachter... 'Bernadette'...

-

Of maybe Virginia from 'Fire With Fire'... or maybe...

THERE'S TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home