iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » These 80's movies coming to blu-ray? (Page 25)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25   
Author Topic: These 80's movies coming to blu-ray?
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arriving February 19 from Twilight Time:

Oliver Stone's Talk Radio (1988) with Eric Bogosian

Posts: 3925 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from Scream Factory March 26:

Warning Sign (1985) with Sam Waterston, Kathleen Quinlan and Yaphet Kotto

Posts: 3925 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming from Shout Select March 12:

Ridley Scott's Someone to Watch Over Me (1987) with Tom Berenger, Mimi Rogers and Lorraine Bracco

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Arriving March 19 from Shout Select:

Born in East L.A. (1987) with Cheech Marin

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming from Shout Select on March 26:

Brighton Beach Memoirs (1986) with Jonathan Silverman and Blythe Danner

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upcoming Vestron UK titles include The Unholy (1988), Parents (1989), and Class Of 1999 (1990).
All three of these are scheduled for release on February 25th, and will be identical to the US editions.

Also :

A 4K restored Battle Creek Brawl (1980) starring Jackie Chan will be out on January 28th through 88Films !

Posts: 2138 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Arriving April 2 from Kino Lorber:

An Innocent Man (1989) with Tom Selleck and F. Murray Abraham

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Here are the following 80s films currently owned by Lakeshore Entertainment that are planned for a Blu-ray release sometime from Kino Lorber:

Black Moon Rising (1986) with Tommy Lee Jones and Linda Hamilton
Transylvania 6-5000 (1985) with Jeff Goldblum, Ed Begley Jr. and Geena Davis
Tuff Turf (1985) with James Spader
Wanted: Dead or Alive (1987) with Rutger Hauer and Gene Simmons

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming from Scorpion Releasing in spring 2019:

Love Letters (1984) with Jamie Lee Curtis.

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will definitely be in for the Blu Ray of Tuff Turf been waiting quite a while for that to be released also will grab Black Moon Rising which is a fun watch and also Wanted Dead Or Alive I dig as well!

Transylvania 6-5000 for me is not as bad as people make it out to be but still I think I can live without it!

Posts: 3549 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming April 9 from Criterion Collection:

Jim Jarmusch's Stranger Than Paradise (1984)

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet undated, but Arrow is preparing William Friedkin's Cruising (1980), while Scorpion Releasing will bring 3:15 ; The Moment Of Truth (1986) to blu-ray !
Posts: 2138 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming February 19 from Warner Archive:

Year of the Dragon (1985) with Mickey Rourke and John Lone

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming April 16 from Mill Creek Entertainment:

Two features from Andy Sidaris: Malibu Express (1985) and Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987)

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Leo Logan:
Coming April 16 from Mill Creek Entertainment:

Two features from Andy Sidaris: Malibu Express (1985) and Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987)

Nice one.. Judging from the announcement it looks like they've unearthed all the extra's from the old Ventura dvds too !

Upcoming Vinegar Syndrome releases include :

- Cutting Class (1989) previously issued as Black Friday exclusive, the general release follows on Jan. 29th
- Splatter University (1984), coming Jan. 29th
- Greydon Clark's Uninvited (1988), coming Jan. 29th
- Greydon Clark's Wacko (1982), coming Feb. 26th
- Battle For The Lost Planet (a.k.a. Galaxy, 1986), coming Feb. 26th
- Party Line (1988), coming Feb. 26th
- Mausoleum (1982), also previously issued as a Black Friday exclusive, the general release will follow Feb. 26th

Eureka Entertainment UK :

- Wheels On Meals (1984) starring Jackie Chan, coming March 18th

Severin Films (US) / Second Sight Films (UK) :

- Next Of Kin (1982), the Australian horror classic will be released on Feb. 26th in the US and on March 11th in the UK !

Sweet line-up ! [Big Grin]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Own three of these Wacko, Malibu Express and Cutting Class and there all good fun,have watched Mausoleum years back and remember quite enjoying it though I would have to revisit it to give an honest opinion!

Cutting Class,The Unholy and Class Of 1999 were all re-released in quick succession to retail DVD here in the UK by Columbia and all three were finally Uncut after originally suffering minor cuts by the BBFC.

Splatter university for me from the one's that I have seen is the stinker of the bunch and one of my least favourite slashers out there and i'm pleased I didn't blind buy the 88 film's release and opted for the rental instead as I just could not get into it!

Not seen any of the others but Next Of Kin the Aussie shocker gets good word of mouth!

Posts: 3549 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw part of an add for a new Willow release coming out soon. Anyone know anything on that?
Posts: 684 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming in mid-2019 from Kino Lorber:

Link (1986) with Elisabeth Shue and Terence Stamp

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Got Link on a UK DVD and it's an enjoyable enough film but last time I watched it a couple of year back the pacing seemed a bit off at times I can't quite remember but I'm sure it slightly dragged in places or it might have just been that I wasn't quite in the mood to watch it at the time!

I'm going to grab it of my shelf soon for another rewatch!

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming March 26 from Sony:
White Nights (1985) with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines
The Squeeze (1987) with Michael Keaton and Rae Dawn Chong

On May 21 from Scream Factory:
The Seduction (1982) with Morgan Fairchild

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
May 28 from Scream Factory:

A collector's edition of Night of the Creeps (1986)

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming April 16 from Twilight Time:

Melvin and Howard (1980) with Paul LeMat, Jason Robards and Mary Steenburgen

Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
Coming May 14 from Kino Lorber:
The Bedroom Window (1987) with Steve Guttenberg, Elizabeth McGovern and Isabelle Huppert

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home