iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie with a loser that moves to the beach and sells his sole to the devil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie with a loser that moves to the beach and sells his sole to the devil
Wakeboarder06
Rewind Curious
Member # 9349

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Wakeboarder06   Email Wakeboarder06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody, I've been searching the stickies and the rest of the internet but can't seem to find the name of this movie. It's a movie where a curly blonde haired loser moves to the beach and wants to be cool. He ends up selling his sole to the devil to be cool for that summer, and has to turn himself over to the devil, "the midnight after labor day"(this was quoted over and over in the movie). I think that Dom Delouise might have been the devil, but I can't be sure. It's probably been 15yrs since I've seen it. I checked his BIO on IMDB but couldn't find it. Any idea's?

Thanks

Posts: 2 | From: Annapolis, MD | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Hunk (1987)

Hunk IMDb

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wakeboarder06
Rewind Curious
Member # 9349

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Wakeboarder06   Email Wakeboarder06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
Posts: 2 | From: Annapolis, MD | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem!
I love most Crown International movies,
but this is not one of my favorites.

Get the Too Cool for School collection.
It´s very cheap, includes Hunk and lots of other great Crown International comedies.

Too Cool for School Amazon

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'HUNK GOLDEN' RULES!!!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logan5:
'HUNK GOLDEN' RULES!!!

Word.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home