iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend.
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the most infamous and notorious anime movie of them all! This movie came out in Japan in 1987 but came to the states in art theaters in 1993 only to shock viewers.

That is the purpose of this infamous film that mixes HP Lovecraft, horror and fantasy in one movie with a heavy dose of sex, gory violence and every excess that rivals Caligula. It's basically Hellraiser meets Salo and Hellboy! this has been one of my fave animated movies since i rented it at age 15 back in 96, it earned it's NC-17 more than Showgirls did.

Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a wild flick, definately not for kids [Cool]
I´ve only seen the original, i believe that there was several sequels.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home