iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Skip in "Valley Girl"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skip in "Valley Girl"
warriorwoman73
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for warriorwoman73   Email warriorwoman73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw the actor who played Skip, David Ensor, in anything before or after "Valley Girl" - which is too bad because I'd have liked to have seen him onscreen again! A little research led me to this link:
http://silkydave.com/?page_id=2

Good to see Skip again. [Smile]

Posts: 22 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome discovery warriorwoman73!

I totally agree that you would have thought his role in "Valley Girl" would have lead to more acting opportunities. I enjoyed that he mentioned it on the site as well as Cameron Dye. It is cool to see that he has kept his dream to be a musician alive.

Skip Tip!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's pretty neat-o. [Smile]

glad he loves the soundtrack, as all of us do. he still looks the same!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the real question is what happened to Brad and his flashy jacket after he ignored Julie at the party?

It is so much fun to read a 'where are they now?' like this one, even though it sounds like he has struggled a bit since his early success in "Valley Girl". Thanks again!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brad seemed much more interested in whispering into his cute boyfriends ear than talking to Julie. My Gaydar is pretty accurate most of the time! =)
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Interesting theory I never thought of .. I always figured that Brad blew Julie off because it was Val dude guy code because of the wrath of Tommy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home