iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Trying to find a title of a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to find a title of a movie
Marvelous0ne
Rewind Curious
Member # 9306

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Marvelous0ne   Email Marvelous0ne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few friends and I are trying to remember the name of a movie. Well all remember bits and pices of it and seeing it on cable like HBO or Cinemax back in the 80's. It was a "R" rated film and had some sex in it. The bits we can remember is the following...

It involves a teenage girl, Her mother recently remarried.

At one point in the film. She catches the stepfather having an affair with this other woman and she takes pictures of them having sex. The sex scenes are pretty graphic for the time. This is when things get crazy.

There is a boy she is friends with they have sex. The stepfather catches them in the act. He chases the boy away, but the girl freaks out when she realizes she is bleeding. "o,O"

One point in the film after the stepfather is caught. The girl's best friend is hit by a car by the woman who the stepfather is having an affair with.

This is all we can vaguely remember. Anyone have an idea of what this film is?

Thanks for the help!

Posts: 2 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay.. I feel like scene you mentioned is from one of the "The Stepfather" movies, but it doesn't entirely fit.

[ 08. December 2010, 11:08: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is Scream For Help (1984). It fits very well with your description.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SA.. that is totally it. I saw it on late night HBO in the 80's and thought it was one of "The Stepfather" movie. I remember watching it with my Mom and being so embarrassed by the sex scene that I changed the channel. So I've always thought that scene was from a different flick. Wow
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I can totally relate to your story, Valley. There's nothing worse than watching a movie with sex scenes in it when your parents are present when you are a teenager. Awkward! [Smile]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marvelous0ne
Rewind Curious
Member # 9306

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Marvelous0ne   Email Marvelous0ne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it! Thanks so much! It was driving me a bit nuts trying to figure it out. Found the whole film on Youtube also. Shocking to see it there!
Posts: 2 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks like a winner! [Cool]

Written by Tom Holland (Fright Night, Class of 1984 etc.)
and directed by sleazemeister Michael "Death Wish" Winner.

Gotta have it! (still not going to watch movies from Youtube..)

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home