iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » Best TV character ever (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best TV character ever
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

11 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman's a stone cold liar, I pulled out way early on that one.
Posts: 2166 | From: Kamp Komfort | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 11  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a great movie, my favorite farrelly bros one.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fostersman
Rewind Curious
Member # 37345

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fostersman   Email Fostersman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burt Campbell from Soap. I know it was mainly in the 70's but it did go into the 80's. Some of the expressions that actor Richard Mulligan made were priceless
Posts: 7 | From: ROTHERHAM | Registered: Feb 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Jedi
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just re-read this whole thread. I'm still going to go with Tommy Gavin as one of my favorites, and we still have so much in common- still the dysfunctional family, I'm still snarky and smart alecky, and I still like to drink, but do it a lot less than I used to.
Crash, I see you remembered Gary Cole in. Midnight Caller. I thought I was the only one who watched that show. I wonder if YouTube has any episodes. My husband watched some Hardcastle and McCormck a few weeks ago.

Posts: 1495 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesse (Full House), Fonzie (Happy Days).
Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom, England | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Jedi
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the love for Cheers..

What a classic set of characters! I find it impossible to single any one out; they were all outstanding.

-

Posts: 1209 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Jedi
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vic Mackey, Shane and Lem from The Shield.
Posts: 1495 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home