iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » Whose the Boss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whose the Boss
Lucas Locusts
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5826

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lucas Locusts   Email Lucas Locusts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else used to watch this sit-com in the 80's with Tony Danza and Judith Light?

I stumbled across some clips on Youtube earlier.

I remember being so sad when it was cancelled in the early 90's.

Judith Light has aged well looking at some of her pics on IMDB.

Whose The Boss intro

Posts: 17 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch it with my mum a lot back in the 80's. It used to be a show we would look forward too throughout the week, but there is no way I could watch it now.

Judith Light may have aged well but Alyssa Milano aged even better.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucas Locusts
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5826

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lucas Locusts   Email Lucas Locusts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed on Alyssa Milano, she was always going to be eye candy when she matured.

The series got a bit slushy towards the end but it certainly kept our household entertained for several seasons!

Posts: 17 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of the early years (first few season) but after that I lost interest. I don't think I've even seen an episode when they brought the new kid in. My wife has season one on DVD.....my favorite season.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Not to be annoying but it's Who's the Boss?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like we've got a critic [Razz]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alyssa Milano is still #1 on my list of all-time if I had a choice and it started way back with Who's the Boss. [Smile]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCU
Master Rewinder
Member # 2851

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for JCU   Email JCU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's The Boss is a fantastic example of comedic entertainment. The 1980's gave us quite a few sit-com's that provided enjoyment without having to go over the top like much of what we see today.

The first few years of this program was a blast yet it seemed to change (not for the better, unfortunately) when Tony and Angela stopped being housekeeper/boss and instead, became involved. Bringing in that little kid didn't help matters either.

Posts: 115 | From: Northeastern PA | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home