iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » Remington Steele

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remington Steele
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Remington Steele is an American television series,
produced by MTM Enterprises and first broadcast on the NBC network from 1982 to 1987.
It starred Stephanie Zimbalist as private detective Laura Holt and Pierce Brosnan as a roguish former white-collar thief and con man
who assumed Remington Steele's fictitious identity—without his originally having planned on doing so.
The show combined the standard TV detective genre with ironic plotting and elements of romantic comedy.
(Wikipedia)

-

I bought the season 1 dvd box but i really can´t remember if i ever saw a single episode back in the day.
Anybody here remember this show?

More interesting stuff from Wiki:

Series producer Glenn Gordon Caron went on to create a similar series called Moonlighting which,
at times, was considered to be in head-to-head competition with Remington Steele.
Brosnan makes a cameo appearance as Remington Steele in the Moonlighting episode "The Straight Poop."
Michael Gleason would return the favor when in one episode of Remington Steele Laura and Remington have to protect a pair of TV detectives
who were extreme versions of Caron's characters.
Moonlighting had Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd playing detectives where there was similar sexual tension between the characters.

Remington Steele intro

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember being a kid and watching it, but I don't remember much about it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home