iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » If you could live in any 80s tv show world (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you could live in any 80s tv show world
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bernie, you dont have to worry about being hit with a bullit on the A-TEAM either. Love that show. Have not seen the movie, although I do own it, have you seen it?

Back to the original topic. I think a very good choice would be Bosom Buddies. 1 reason could be Donna Dixon.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megaforce
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7183

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Megaforce   Email Megaforce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Danger Bay... It would be pretty cool to hang out with dr Grant Roberts, going on adventure and saving wild animals.
Posts: 70 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gotta go back:
Hey Bernie, you dont have to worry about being hit with a bullit on the A-TEAM either. Love that show. Have not seen the movie, although I do own it, have you seen it?

Back to the original topic. I think a very good choice would be Bosom Buddies. 1 reason could be Donna Dixon.

I would just have to buy new sneakers all the time because of them getting dirty from all the dirt flicking up onto my shoes from all the bullets hitting the ground. Mind you Murdoch did actually get shot in one episode but I think they had to throw in one person getting shot in the whole series just to show that it was possible.

There is no way I could watch that movie. I love the series but I can't stand all these great things from the 80's being revamped into movies. It really bugs me.

Yep Bosom Buddies would be good and yes only for Donna Dixon. She is gorgeous. I have not seen that show for ages.

Perhaps I could try Knight Rider. I would pose as some kid in trouble and then when he wasn't looking I would steal KITT. I reckon I could manage to do this by just playing on his ego and telling him how Michael was planning to have his voice box removed and replaced with James Earl Jones' voice. Once I have befriended KITT I could get him to do uni assignments for me and 'borrow' money from him and get him to pick up phone order take aways. I would definitely have KITT working full time.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both Bosom Buddies season on dvd but i´ve never seen one episode.
I loved Donna Dixon in Doctor Detroit, Spies Like Us and The Couch Trip
so maybe it´s time to unwrap the sets.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aTomiK, from what I can remember it was a very good show and didn't deserve to be cancelled. I remember seeing it back in the mid 90's for the first time and liked it back then but mind you I was only like 14 and Donna sure looked good too from a 14 year old's perspective. Actually now that I am 30 not much has changed. I think you should definitely get it out of the shrink wrap and give it a watch.

I like Doctor Detroit too. Fran Drescher also looks super sexy in that too.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the doctor and his ladies...
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Definitely [Wink]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the greatest american hero, if the aliens wanted to give me the suit, i would take it in a heartbeat.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the women in doctor detriot are smoking

except for mom, but i dont know if she counts as a woman

and its a great film

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megaforce
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7183

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Megaforce   Email Megaforce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i can choose another tv show i would love to live in, it would be...Whiz Kids, i was so in love with Andrea Elson and i´m a sucker for old computers and arcade games and Richie Adler lives in a nice house and neighborhood. So many reasons to stay in that tv show.
Posts: 70 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
you cant do that on television, it seemed like everyone was having alot of fun on that show
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Why?
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i thought that slime was really neat, and the possiblity of tricking someone into getting slimed would make for a fun day at work
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I meant isn't "Why?" what you weren't allowed to say.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i think, " i dont know" was the phrase that brought the slime, its been a long time since i seen that show. they should show re-runs somewhere
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget while we are talking about You Can't Do That On Television that just their mentioning water could cause that to be dumped on them too! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably Magnum PI meets Miami Vice, I would like to have a squad of people with me though, mainly women like Cathy Moriarty, Kathleen Turner, Maria Conchita Alonso... Sorry where was I?
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor Who.

I would be able to travel to different historical eras, other worlds and throughout outer space, meet people and aliens, fight monsters and journey in the TARDIS.

I would do this as one of his companions.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home