iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » TOP 10 FAVE 80'S TV SERIES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TOP 10 FAVE 80'S TV SERIES
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(10)THE COSBY SHOW
(9) MIAMI VICE
(8) DEAR JOHN
(7) FAMILY TIES
(6) HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN
(5) QUANTUM LEAP
(4) KNIGHT RIDER
(3) ALF
(2) THE A-TEAM
(1) MAGNUM P.I.

[ 05. August 2012, 21:12: Message edited by: KING 80'S ]

Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RETRODUDET
Rewind Curious
Member # 12823

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RETRODUDET   Email RETRODUDET   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Top 10 fave 80's Tv series are:

{10}SAVED BY THE BELL
{9} GROWING PAINS
{8} PERFECT STRANGERS
{7} GIMME A BREAK!
{6} MURDER SHE WROTE
{5} THE FACTS OF LIFE
{4} DESIGNING WOMEN
{3} THE GOLDEN GIRLS
{2} PUNKY BREWSTER
{1} MOONLIGHTING

[ 06. August 2012, 19:44: Message edited by: RETRODUDET ]

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(10) THE COSBY SHOW
(9) HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN
(8) LIFE GOES ON
(7) HAPPY DAYS
(6) PUNKY BREWSTER
(5) PERFECT STRANGERS
(4) KNIGHT RIDER
(3) THE WONDER YEARS
(2) QUANTUM LEAP
(1) V

[ 21. August 2012, 07:16: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1). The Wonder Years
2). Perfect Strangers
3). Just the Ten of Us
4). Who's the Boss?
5). Growing Pains
6). Murder, She Wrote
7). Family Ties
8). Designing Women
9). The Cosby Show
10).Facts of Life

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No order..

Silver Spoons
Alf
V
The Wonder Years
Who's the Boss?
The Cosby Show
Knight Rider
The A-Team
Quantum Leap
Diff'rent Strokes
Tales From The Crypt

[ 17. August 2012, 19:49: Message edited by: Zigyma7ik ]

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does the show have to have orginated in the 80's or could it have started in the late 70's and carried over into the 80's, as in taxi or dallas?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING 80'S
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7744

4 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KING 80'S   Email KING 80'S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
does the show have to have orginated in the 80's or could it have started in the late 70's and carried over into the 80's, as in taxi or dallas?

Yes, you can put the late 70's shows that continued on into the 80's.
Posts: 95 | From: CANADA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this topic King80s.
I will list these how I liked them back in the 80's. No particular order.
Dukes of Hazzard
Cheers
Married with Children
A-Team
Knight Rider
Fall Guy
Love Boat
Fantasy Island
Diff rent Strokes
Whos the Boss

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one vote for The Facts of Life. Thankfully! I should bump that thread about how much I despise that show. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently Crash really enjoys singing the theme song to and from work and during his lunch break.

He also has it on a constant loop on his Ipod [Big Grin]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has apparently ordered the subliminal Facts of Life CD's too. He just can't get enough [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob@80s
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 13270

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rob@80s   Email Rob@80s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miami Vice
Dynasty
The Equalizer
Airwolf
Street Hawk
My Two Dads
Charles In Charge
Grange Hill
Howard's Way
Every Decreasing Circles

What was that one with kid on a little hovercraft set in like the Florida everglades? There was an Australian one as well with a great theme tune, but just can't recall what it was.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The Equalizer good call. How could I forgot the black XJ6 Jaguar.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViennaRage
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 13710

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ViennaRage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wonder Years
Quantum Leap
The Cosby Show
Growing Pains
Who's The Boss
The A-Team
Miami Vice
Highway To Heaven
Magnum P.I.
Pee-Wee's Playhouse [Razz]

Posts: 20 | From: Beaverton, Oregon | Registered: Oct 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home