iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » American idol (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: American idol
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read this page and have abolsutely no idea who any of the people mentioned are! Counting the days until this Reality TV fads over.

Look, if Darius and Steve Brookstein can't make it, I ask you: what hope is there for the world? [Razz] [Wink]

In all seriousness, those two were the only singers on this programme I actually remember because they were characters.

IMHO winning The X-Factor is worth less than winning at Bingo or taking home a goldfish from the coconut shye.

My 2 cents, spend them wisely.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
What a disgraceful result this week. Glad the judges did the right thing.

Not to be argumentative, but what was disgraceful about it? Mike was horrible Tuesday night, IMO. He didn't get enough votes. Henceforth, he was at the bottom. That's the way it happens. Was he the worst? No. I think there are a couple who should've been long gone (Tim and Andrew) but apparently they have tons of fans who vote for them. Mike's fans should've voted more, simple as that. But he butchered Eleanore Rigby. Perhaps that's why they didn't vote.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's disgraceful? That he is nowhere near the worst 5 there, nevermind the bottom.

quote:
He didn't get enough votes. Henceforth, he was at the bottom. That's the way it happens.
Thanks for that info [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Look, if Darius and Steve Brookstein can't make it, I ask you: what hope is there for the world? [Razz] [Wink] [/QB]

Hehe, Watched Darius recently on another show, Popstar to operastar [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darius is still on the scene? God bless that walking cliche. Ten years later and I still remember his take on 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'. Legend.

I feel I'm intruding on this thread, so please continue... [Razz]

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by There'll be no morning for us:
What's disgraceful? That he is nowhere near the worst 5 there, nevermind the bottom.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial"> He didn't get enough votes. Henceforth, he was at the bottom. That's the way it happens. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Thanks for that info [Roll Eyes]

Uh, yeah he was. Whatever. Not gonna argue with you. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
I was talking overall, not one single performance. I do think it was his personal weakest. I don't believe it should be one bad week and you're out tho. I bet you wouldn't too if it was Lee [Razz] who is actually my fave too.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Darius is still on the scene? God bless that walking cliche. Ten years later and I still remember his take on 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'. Legend.

Haha [Big Grin] and he actually won this one. 3rd time lucky [Wink]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home