iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » I think I'm the youngest one on here.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I'm the youngest one on here.
FcMovies
Rewind Curious
Member # 8402

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FcMovies   Email FcMovies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i might be the youngest one on here. I'm 15. Dont however think just cause I'm young i dont enjoy the 80s. Almost all of my favorite movies are from the 80s Weird science, Pretty in pink, sixteen candles, The breakfast club, Ferris buellers day off, ect. And yes John Hughes is my favorite writer, producer, director. I think i should have been born in the 80s, But alas i was forced to be born in 94. I find it kinda sad that i cant talk about anything from the 80s or 90s with any one my age. They either dont know or dont care! Any way this is just kinda my introduction...
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there and welcome!
You´re never too young or old to enjoy the 80s magic.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome FC, hope you have a great time here, it's a good crowd.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome home!

You wouldn't want to have been born in the 80's to enjoy the 80's. You'd need to have been born in the 60's or 70's to grow up in the 80's.

We know your age, but what gender are you and what country do you live in?

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FcMovies
Rewind Curious
Member # 8402

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FcMovies   Email FcMovies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm male and I'm from Colorado.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earl Keese
Master Rewinder
Member # 7986

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earl Keese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FcMovies - Welcome! Check in often, I am kind of a newbie here too, but it such great fun and everyone here is just so darn nice and they all have that one thing in common...love of 80's movies! I thought I knew a lot about 80's movies and movies in general, but have since found I was just scratching the surface.

Anyways, start some threads, any topic, have fun with it. Agree with you too...when it comes to the 80's, it all begins with John Hughes doesn't it?

Posts: 253 | From: ILLINOIS | Registered: May 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home