iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are your plans for Halloween night?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are your plans for Halloween night?
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished purchasing my Halloween Hershey bars for the neighborhood little monsters...I'm actually going to be in Lexington, so I will be missing trick or treat which I love doing every year. But don't fear, I bribed someone to handout treats and guard my house...only concession was that I promised to let them dress my pup in a Halloween costume.

My plans for Saturday night are to take my Dad to Mississippi State vs Kentucky football game...then later that night I'm meeting friends for a haunted castle party. It is a party at a real castle that is just outside of Lex. We went last year and it was a blast! They have two live bands and the atmosphere was so haunted 80's in my opinion.

What are your plans?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds awesome Valley. I'm going to a Halloween costume party on Friday night....will post pics of me in costume at some point. On Halloween night, we are going to have a ton of people here to go trick or treating with all of them and all their kids....everyone will be in costumes here too, of course. Should be a hell of a weekend! I hate when Halloween ends....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stayin home, giving out candy and watching horror movies!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one will be working from 12 to 8.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are going to our friend's house for a party saturday night and a bonfire if it is not raining that is. we will be handing out candy and watching scary movies too i love halloween my favorite holiday !! this morning i helped bill he went to work as a martian so i had to spray his hair green and help with his makeup i am sure the guys at his plant will get a kick out of it he does something different every year! Happy Halloween everyone!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Costume party. Everyone be safe!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
taking my kiddies trick or treating!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm working tomorrow all day and then have to leave for work on Sunday at 6:00 AM so that kind of curtails my Halloween festivities. I'll burn through a couple horror movies tomorrow night, but I guess I'll have to call it a night by midnight at the latest.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halloween has been and gone, it's now 1 am. We watched Saw 3 tonight - going through them all before watching Saw 6. My partner hasn't seen any of the Saw films, so I've been delighting in introducing him to them, it's so funny watching him jump out of seat and cover his eyes!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trick or treating with my little guy in early evening...not too much, as he's only 3 and has been sick for the last week with a cold/flu. If he's feeling OK, my parents are taking him for the night and me and my wife are going to a costum party with friends. I'm kind torn, as we always stay home on Halloween night and watch horror movies...not a huge fan of going out partying on Halloween...I'd prefer to party the week end before. Anyway, we don't get to go out too too often with a three year old, so we're gonna take advantage of it...and...if my little guy's not feeling well, I won't be too disappointed to have to stay home to watch movies...although, that would be one Rowdy Roddy Piper costume gone to waste [Big Grin]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevdugp73 if you can't go the costume party you should still dress up as Rowdy Roddy Piper tonight and settle in and watch "They Live".
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have that one Valley...but I'm sure I could find my old copy of Wrestlemania 3 [Frown] It'd be a shame...my wife is a graphic designer and made me an exact replica of his T-shirt...plus I lost a bet with my buddy and have to wear the kilt...commando. OK...I made that second part up...
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Might want to limit your Judd Nelson "Making the Grade" breakdancing at the costume party tonight!

The Tic-Tac-Tile shaggin' wagon has left for Lexington Ky.....Football Fright Night and Castle party awaits.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home