iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Survivor Samoa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Survivor Samoa
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody got any early predictions yet? I'm hoping that arrogant ******* Russell Hantz gets voted off soon but unfortunately enough he's looking favorable......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's funny (Russell). It's sad that there are really people like that out there, especially in the workplace. But he's good entertainment for a tv show like Survivor. The girl that got voted off this past Thurs. (I cannot remember her name) looks exactly like on of the nurses who took care of my Mother-in-law while she was in the hospital. It is so weird. my M-I-L took a real liking to that girl, and she was just about the only real nice and caring nurse on her floor.
Oh, I don't make any early predictions on Survivor because it is way to unpredictable, lol!

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the Yellow team is going to continue to take a beating in challenges. They are completely demoralized and have no solidarity. They'll be lucky if three of them survive to the merge.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home