iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL logan- how did ya know I am flush with cash these days? They are all going to come beggin' soon.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all the diamonds and gold you've been wearing, and that fancy new set of wheels.

I might register on Facebook just so I can come beggin' for a slice o' the pie!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we talking about the Fixx? 'cause if we are then count me in. I love that they still tour - I've been able to catch them a few times. Always a good show and they still rock!
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perriea
Rewind Curious
Member # 8758

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for perriea   Email perriea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELP ME,I've never used this site before and i'm trying to figure out the name of a movie but can only describe it. Where do i go from here?
Posts: 1 | From: canada | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it 80s? 90s? Go to the appropriate movie board, start a new topic and describe your movie. Chances are someone on here can help you.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is it, that my three year old knows how to start, shift and drive a 50cc dirt bike?

Talk about giving a mother a heart attack!!

Off to the store I go to buy helmet, gloves, chest protector, neck protector, boots, knee and elbow pads, and a 50 foot roll of bubble wrap to wrap her little body up in. What happened to my ballet dancer?!!

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is scary EJloves Takashi!!! and yes i was talking about the fixx secret admirer i love that band great music i am hoping they come back to buffalo this summer they haven't been here for 3 years now whenever they come here i go see them they also have a new cd coming out soon i believe in may on another note i went back to the wrist doctor last friday and found out that the left wrist fusion did not help much at all still swollen and may be like that for a year? still waiting for the emg on the right wrist in the meantime still dropping things with both hands everyone stays away from me when i am trying to do things go figure lol doc says he can't do anything else for the left wrist besides take out the hardware which would be worse at this point so i will just suffer and keep going lol not much else to do at this pointall i know is if i have to have surgery on the right wrist it is not gonna happen!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay so we got a good offer from time warner cable here and decided to get our cable and road runner high speed combined with digital cable and free showtime and the movie channel for a year together for like 100.00 a month paying 70 for cable alone anyways so they come out yesterday hook everything up and then they couldn't get road runner on my computer? mike could get it on his laptop but not onto my computer he thinks because of the firewall ? so now another tech. is coming today if they can't get it running i will cancel the whole thing i am not buying a new computer as this one is only 2-3 years old pretty strange!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bg, that is a good deal for your cable. Hope everything turns out alright with the computer.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
yeah all set now pittsburghgirl a tech. came out from time warner took him a hour but he found the problem and fixed it up and running now he had to replace a usb in their modem it was no good and change a couple things in my settings nice and fast love it and your right it is a good deal alot better then verizon fios and cheaper lol
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburghgirl, with regards to your Facebook profile.

If you receive friend requests from people whom you either despise or simply don't care for, then just delete them and refuse to reply and while you are about it, add a notice saying that friend requests from such people will not be accepted?

What is your response to that?

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

The friend requests that I have received from said people I automatically delete. Then I put a block on them, so their name doesn't pop up again. What is wrong with that?
There was one guy who sent me a friend request that I went to high school with, but wouldn't even speak to me or say hi to me. Yet he feels the need to add me to his stable of friends? I deleted him right away. Plus I posted a notice on my wall that said man tried to friend me, and I denied him because of his previous behavior. I don't understand why people on FB or the other social networking sites feel the need to rack up as many "friends" as possible.

Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facebook is a séance for the living, though I am friends with Ajay Nadu (Samir from Office Space) which is kind of cool. All I need now is Ron Livingstone and Dave Herman for the whole set.

And Lumberg, of course.
 -

“Yeeeeah, hi I’m gonna have to ask you to go ahead and ‘friend’ me after you’ve completed those TPS reports…did you get the memo?”

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
The friend requests that I have received from said people I automatically delete. Then I put a block on them, so their name doesn't pop up again. What is wrong with that?
There was one guy who sent me a friend request that I went to high school with, but wouldn't even speak to me or say hi to me. Yet he feels the need to add me to his stable of friends? I deleted him right away. Plus I posted a notice on my wall that said man tried to friend me, and I denied him because of his previous behavior. I don't understand why people on FB or the other social networking sites feel the need to rack up as many "friends" as possible.

Nothing, Pittsburghgirl. If I were you, then I would do exactly the same, too. [Smile]
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Kash, please tell Lumberg I didn't get the memo. LMFAO!
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone link the fast-rewind facebook please - I'm a dummy and can't find it.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just found this thread and it fabulous - just finished reading through what everyone has to say and wish there was a chat room for all the rewind members.
seeing as this is a say anything thread i will say anything.. . . If i won a lot of money i always said id build a store called Nothing but 80s and devote my time energy and money to creating the biggest store devoted entirely to the music movies and fashion. The emplyees of each section would have to pass a knowledge test in order to gain employment and id have 80s guests in the store every month. Id build one in new york and another in london.

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:

i went on facebook when people first started using it...and now cannot stand the whole thing. I tried connecting with people that i once new to see what they were doing with themselves out of curiosity and then realised quickly that phone calls are really much more personal, not expensive if its only a one off call every blue moon. If the person is that important to you, youll spend the money hearing thier voice. I have not been on facebook for a few yrs now - i just have no desire to get involved with all the - whats my status today, look at me drinking, look at me on top of this mountain, look at me on holiday thing. Sorry but facebook has no place in my life. i found people on there i once knew to be rude and uninteresting and like you said, just want to clock up amounts of 'friends'. No one has 1254 close friends, its a joke.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest South Park addresses the issue of Facebook.

I love your 'Nothing But the 80's' store idea.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Logan - i love south park but havnt seen that episode, do you know what season it is from? As for the store - yeah its a dream of mine.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
Season 14 (the one running on US TV now) episode 4, called 'You Have 0 Friends'.
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
my friend has it recorded on the sky box
Were you a hammer house of horroe fan?

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
I remember watching it (some of the TV series). Good stuff!
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watching the NYR vs. PHI game on ESPN America and it´s a thriller!
Biting nails 80sRocked? [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Just watching the NYR vs. PHI game on ESPN America and it´s a thriller!
Biting nails 80sRocked? [Smile] [Smile]

Yeah I was aTomiK. The Rangers let me down again as usual though....
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home