iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 46)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Currently in Jurmala in Latvia with my wife and two of my kids (above) and seriously enjoying it,have looked around for DVD's/Blu Ray whilst out shopping here but not had much in the way of luck.

Did pick this up on Vinyl from Riga (the capital) city centre the other day -

-

and have watched a movie during my stay here which I had never seen before and that was the fun 80s comedy The Malibu Bikini Shop.

Also have picked up some cool 80s movie magazines these last few weeks which when I get back I'm going to take some pics off and post on here plus had a couple of new Blu Ray's + DVD's.

Posts: 3279 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks nice down there, feels like autumn has already reached these parts. And yeah, Hysteria is one of the all time classic albums. All killer, no filler.
Posts: 6984 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young Warrior, that looks beautiful! Awesome score there too! Malibu Bikini Shop was a decent flick.
I can't wait to get to the beach. Three weeks to go!

Posts: 2002 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Lithuania but not Latvia. The Baltic countries really are pretty.
Posts: 2034 | From: America's Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really loved Latvia Crash it was such a cool country and tourist wise I don't think too many of my fellow Brits actually travel the Baltic's which is definitely there loss as from the few folk that I do know that have actually ventured there they are always full of praise!
Posts: 3279 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are like these hidden gems. I taught in Lithuania for a couple of weeks in 2001 and 2002, and it was some of the most fun that I've ever had. Nice people, interesting history, beautiful scenery, lots to do... And best of all, really, really cheap food and booze. I'm not making this up, but I remember getting a full lunch for the equivalent of 50 cents U.S. and a pint of beer for about the same amount of change. Amazing! That scene in European Road Trip where the college kids are eating and drinking like kings in the Czech Republic wasn't exaggerating much. If you have a few dollars in your pocket in Eastern Europe, you can eat and drink all night. [Smile]
Posts: 2034 | From: America's Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see Mother? Just curious what people think of it. I haven't seen it, so no spoilers!!! Ha.
Posts: 625 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Hearing very mixed reviews on it gordongecko but I wouldn't mind checking it out myself also!

Still want to get around to watching the new IT movie at the theatres but everytime I manage to get finished at work slightly earlier my wife gets stuck with a late shift at hers!

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see American Assassin yet?
Posts: 2002 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool Young Warrior. If you do see it, let me know. I agree on IT. I'd probably see that first.

Haven't seen American Assasin P-burgh. Have you?

Posts: 625 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

No, haven't seen it yet gordon. My husband and I want to see it. Maybe this weekend.
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My living room is full of Halloween goodness [Big Grin]
Posts: 3805 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Oh, sweet, HelenS! I have yet to get any Halloween stuff out. Hopefully this weekend.
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! [Cool]
Posts: 3805 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
It's crazy to see all these people who have abused their power for so long, come crashing down. Long overdue.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
It's crazy to see all these people who have abused their power for so long, come crashing down. Long overdue.

There's still a long way to go. And there's still a lot of people for whom abuse of power seems to work.

Just look at Alabama. Or - for that matter - Washington D.C. ....

Posts: 3629 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 46 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home