iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 41)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe the run BTTF. Is getting today. I love it. The sports guy spent a lot of time throughout his show talking about it. Even Squawk Box mentionmentioned it.

You ever see anything good while cleaning windows Young Warrior?

Social events are at the bottomnof my list but it might be fun to go to a reunion to listen to the music and see the 80s stuff

[ 21. October 2015, 09:59: Message edited by: TerdNthePoolGGB ]

Posts: 2006 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
Part of me thinks It could be pretty fun though,i don't think i'd tell them i'm a window cleaner,i think i'd probably tell them i'm undercover special ops or something [Big Grin]

No need to lie.. Just tell them you're a renowned movie critic. [Smile]
Posts: 2184 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That he is johnny.
Posts: 2006 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
World renowned.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:

You ever see anything good while cleaning windows Young Warrior?

-

Well if I was to say it was anything like this I'd be lying- which is a pity [Big Grin]

Plus if I was at a school reunion and I told them all I was a film critic it would only take one of them to get me to fire of a list of my favourite films and I think I'd have a room full of faces looking at me like this - [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps afterwards you could do a Siskel like review of the reunion. Then send it to the local paper:

It could go something like, "A reunion that I was looking forward to with high hopes was quickly dashed after being immediately disappointed with with the calibre of people that attended. What were once promising young enthusiasts had over the years transformed into a group of boring, money hungry and pretentious social climbers....etc.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reunion was great fun and a success! I got there a bit late, but I have an excuse 😉 Anyhow, everyone introduced themselves to me and gave me a hug or handshake. We hung outside for awhile (they were all there sampling beer already). A girl who was basically the most popular girl in school asked me if I needed a drink. We walked to the bar to get beers. Came back and hung with everyone else. Then after we all had more drinks, we went to eat dinner. They had a really nice buffet. I didn't have the hubby with me. We sat at these large round tables that sat 8-9 people. I did end up sitting at the same table as a girl who lived the next street over from me and her husband, who was really hilarious. She and I have known each other since we were 4 years old! And I was beside a guy who was kinda quiet in HS, but very intelligent and extremely gifted in the arts area (drawing , painting, etc.). He now designs apps for graphic artists. Had a lot of laughs and great conversation, The. We all kinda scattered back to our rooms (I needed to brush and floss, lol) before we met up for more beers. Then later on, went to the downstairs nightclub, where they played a great mix of music, a lot of 80's tunes mixed in there for us old folks! Then when the club closed at 1:00 we went to one of the couple's room and partied until around 2:30.
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reunion was great fun and a success! I got there a bit late, but I have an excuse 😉 Anyhow, everyone introduced themselves to me and gave me a hug or handshake. We hung outside for awhile (they were all there sampling beer already). A girl who was basically the most popular girl in school asked me if I needed a drink. We walked to the bar to get beers. Came back and hung with everyone else. Then after we all had more drinks, we went to eat dinner. They had a really nice buffet. I didn't have the hubby with me. We sat at these large round tables that sat 8-9 people. I did end up sitting at the same table as a girl who lived the next street over from me and her husband, who was really hilarious. She and I have known each other since we were 4 years old! And I was beside a guy who was kinda quiet in HS, but very intelligent and extremely gifted in the arts area (drawing , painting, etc.). He now designs apps for graphic artists. Had a lot of laughs and great conversation, The. We all kinda scattered back to our rooms (I needed to brush and floss, lol) before we met up for more beers. Then later on, went to the downstairs nightclub, where they played a great mix of music, a lot of 80's tunes mixed in there for us old folks! Then when the club closed at 1:00 we went to one of the couple's room and partied until around 2:30.
Posts: 2298 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

And which reunion was this Pittsburghgirl?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
We've just been handed a bulletin from our rock n rumour department; Michael Jackson the thriller himself is moonwalking his way right here to our very own Springfield.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a superfun evening Pittsburghgirl!
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Terdinthepool, it was my HS reunion. Thanks Atomic- I really had a blast. I'm hoping to get together with a few of my classmates who still live in my hometown, over Christmas.
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! I havent been here in forever it seems and cant believe I started this thread in 2009 and its still going. That's so awesome!! I hope everybody is doing great!! Right now im watching "back in time" on netflix, it's basically about the making and history of back to the future which is still one of my top 10 flix ever!!! Pittsburgh, your HS reunion sounds like it was awesome!!
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Welcome back! [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

HI johnny76! Welcome back! Let's keep this thread going!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
There is a mouse running around my place at the moment. Later I am gonna catch it in my coat and then smack it with a hammer.
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy $hit! How'd I get back here in California? Time travel is super crazy...what year is it???
Posts: 1803 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I have my final psychology exam on Tuesday.

It will be in a massive gymnasium with about 400 students.

Once the exams start it is usually dead quiet.

I was thinking about letting the silence linger for about 10 minutes and then I would yet out what Chainsaw says in Summer School -

"I don't know, I don't know anything, I don't know anything".

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Yeah Bernie or you could lose it like the kid in Real Genius did. He just stood up from his chair at the table with the other students and started screaming "AAAH AHHHH AHHHH". Then leaves.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or when it all goes quiet you could stand up and do a Roddy piper in they live and say "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***.... And I'm all out of bubblegum" and then start a big fight!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
If somehow I don't get kicked out after my Chainsaw impersonation I could try to workshop all 3. Some good suggestions here.
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Perhaps I will be alright If at least one of the questions is how do you spell cat?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Another option is to suddenly stand up and quote Akeem in Coming to America, "I am very happy to be here."
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I have not got back my results yet but I had my final psychology exam today. If I pass my exams I have finished me degree. Fingers crossed.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Icon
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

I'm rooting for you Bernie
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home