iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys seen Hell´s Club? This is movie magic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Have you guys seen Hell´s Club? This is movie magic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs

That was awesome,so cleverly done,the scene where travolta looks down at carlito and then flashes to him looking at the Pacino poster made me laugh.

That must have took ages to edit all together!

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My place of employment has been doing theme days this year to celebrate their 70th anniversary and this Friday is 80's day. They will let us dress in 80s attire/costumes and they will be playing 80s tunes on the intercom all day.
Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
My place of employment has been doing theme days this year to celebrate their 70th anniversary and this Friday is 80's day. They will let us dress in 80s attire/costumes and they will be playing 80s tunes on the intercom all day.

What you going to dress up as terdnthepoolggb?
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on vacation that day. Sloth would be awesome. What would you be Warrior
Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

I'm on vacation that day. Sloth would be awesome. What would you be Warrior
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

I don't know terd,but there sure are some fun 80s fancy dress costumes out there!

-

[ 24. September 2015, 09:00: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i go to the party and maybe meet these 80s fans? [Wink]

-

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -
Hey,sucka! Don't make me mad,arrr!

As long as they haven't got an angry looking boyfriend at the same party who looks like this [Big Grin]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

Those girls must have green eyes because look who else is at the same party,it's jack Burton and the dreaded lo pan [Big Grin]

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
I don't know terd,but there sure are some fun 80s fancy dress costumes out there!

-

Don't need a costume. I already look like that.. well, sort of. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2178 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Annie Potts should have wore that in Ghostbusters.
The ET is hilarious.

Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread has taken a disturbing turn!
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
This thread has taken a disturbing turn!

[Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow I have a HS class reunion at a ski resort about an hour from my home. It should be fun, even though my bestie backed out because her son just has to be in a soccer tournament(when will parents just say no?!- but that's another thread). It is also Autumnfest at the resort, so I look forward to sampling some wine and food. I am just getting over the flu. I have been sick for a week and a half.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow I have a HS class reunion at a ski resort about an hour from my home. It should be fun, even though my bestie backed out because her son just has to be in a soccer tournament(when will parents just say no?!- but that's another thread). It is also Autumnfest at the resort, so I look forward to sampling some wine and food. I am just getting over the flu. I have been sick for a week and a half.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Never had anything like a high school reunion to go to before pittsburghgirl unless there was one and I wasn't invited. [Big Grin]

Sounds like good fun to me and I hope you have a great time [Smile]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
^ Same here. There was a time i wasn´t interested but now it sounds like fun.
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't do reunions ! [Cool]
Posts: 2178 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
I think I'd be in two minds whether I'd go or not,I don't keep in touch with anyone from school,haven't got a facebook account or anything,wondering if it would be just a load of your old High school buddies stood around talking a load of bs about what there doing with themselves nowadays.

Part of me thinks It could be pretty fun though,i don't think i'd tell them i'm a window cleaner,i think i'd probably tell them i'm undercover special ops or something [Big Grin]

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
That´s exactly what i´d do, fight bs with bs [Big Grin]
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yz42LUeT2w

Apparently the future has arrived ! [Cool]

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the best evidence against time travel or at least going back in time is that nobody has come back to our time (unless they are keeping it a secret).

Hey, I waited all this time. Where's my hoverboard?

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
I think I'd be in two minds whether I'd go or not,I don't keep in touch with anyone from school,haven't got a facebook account or anything,wondering if it would be just a load of your old High school buddies stood around talking a load of bs about what there doing with themselves nowadays.

Part of me thinks It could be pretty fun though,i don't think i'd tell them i'm a window cleaner,i think i'd probably tell them i'm undercover special ops or something [Big Grin]

You could take the James Bond angle but you could have fun with it and make them guess what you do. One of the hints you could give them might be - "I look through other people's windows all day". [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home