iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg, that wind scared the crap outta me. I woke up and heard all of that noise, and the first thing that came to mind was planes flying over head. Then all I could think of was we were getting attacked again. it just reminded me of 9-11. I only live about an hour's drive from Shanksville. All this while I have my air cleaner running to block out noise from the cars traveling up and down the street. So I was totally tired and confused. I am tired, hopefully I should sleep good tonight.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a random thought after an experience I had today...there are some women, who, after having their first child, should immediately be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, the forums back [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitts- ya that wind was crazy, I looked out the window at 3 in the morning thinkin a tornado was right outside the house. Thank god it calmed, then it got eerily warm.

Petty- how bout a lil more on that story, sounds a bit interesting.

Morning- ya couldnt get on at all yesterday, glad its back. Need my 80's fix. [Smile]

Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your too funny johnny76 !! wrist is slowly getting better this one is taking a long time hand is still swollen and still have pain now i have to get use to my wrist clicking every time i turn it as far as christmas shopping hubby is mot too happy he has to go with me this year lol but he has no choice !! he had to play 52 pick up this morning as i was making spagetti for tomorrow and dropped a whole box of angel hair pasta on the floor with my right hand yet lol!! have a great weekend everyone!! oh as far as the bills they fell apart as usual and lost to the jets thursday night go figure!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our guidance counselor and I had to make a home visit the other day...can't say much about it other than children should not have to live like that....
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need not say anymore petty, thats a sore subject there. And I totally agree, one chance and then it should be take the kids away from them for good and make them get fixed, no questions asked on their part either.

b-g- that wrist, whens the proposed healing date ? [Smile] Pickin up a box of fallen spaghetti is never fun ! Maybe for now you can get one of those hooks like Woody Harrelson wore in "Kingpin". Just dont go bowling with it ! [Smile]

Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi johnny76 actually the spagetti was not cooked yet i was going to open the box tipped it over and it all fell on the floor that was at least easier then cooked spagetti to pick up lol!! and thank god my new shark vacuum picked up what bill couldn't !!! actually the healing should take 8-10 weeks 12 at the most but i am calling the doc tomorrow as i am having alot of pain and swelling still on the top of my hand also a clicking when i turn my wrist which may be normal but i want to be sure it is! your right i could use one of those hooks for my right hand now i haven't bowled in years so no problem there lol have a great day johnny76
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
Thanks b-g ! you too [Smile]

Yesterday I took my daughter for Christmas pictures at the local mall, boy did I pick a bad time. Even though I made an appointment, we still had to wait over an hour past the set time for us to get in there. It was a madhouse, I love kids but the place was like a zoo with no organization whatsoever. Took nearly 3 hours to get it all done.

Bone chilling cold here in Pa. today, there goes my precious oil [Frown]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh i bet it was a nightmare at the mall johnny76. we went to the galleria here yesterday after my chiropractor's appt. i had to pick up some pull up boots since i can't tie the ones i bought last year and we are suppose to get alot of snow this week and it was nuts there too. we went to 2 stores and got the heck out of there lol!! cold here too 31 right now and flurries we are getting ready for the storm that is in the south right now suppose to get here wednesday night and thursday!
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Don't send your kids to school when they're throwing up and have been for two days!!!!!!! BTW, same parent I was bitching about before....
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
Couldnt agree more on that petty, thats how my daughter got h1n1 last month. Because some parent sent their kid to school throwin up with a 103' fever. Stupidity ! But the worst part is they dont learn even after being told.

Bad snow to sleet storm goin on right now here in NEPA. My daughters school is canceled along with many more in the state. So everybody venturing out on the roads in this mess drive safe ! And no bumper skiing ! [Wink]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
i never will understand why parents send their kids to school sick? all they do is just keep passing it back and forth! pretty ignorant i say!! our weather was just brutal yesterday a little better today but extremely cold and windy still only 15 right now! i had to call the highway dept. and blow the neighbor in across the street for parking his van in front of our house for 3 days noone is suppose to park on the street in the winter here so the plows can get thru and this guy was just too lazy to move his van so the plows had to stop before they got past our driveway so all the snow was piled in the street and driveway when bill came home to snow blow he had to do half the street so when he finally gets done about 7;30 last night the guy comes out and puts his van in the driveway so rude!!! they have a garage and a double wide driveway wth!! some people are just inconsiderate!!! thanks for the vent!lol
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason those idiots sent their kids to school while they are sick: 1. Tired of taking care of a sick child, so let the teacher do it instead or 2. They don't want to miss out on work to stay home with a sick child.
On my M.I.L.'s street, they all have driveways and garages, yet no one parks in their driveways. Their driveways are empty! It's like playing some sort of zig-zag game trying to maneuver up her street between all of the cars. It's ridiculous, I don't know why they don't pass an ordinance there.

Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

That's my say anything for today!

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
Thanks for those words of wisdom EJ ! [Smile]

Gettin ready for my daughters birthday party today, shes excited cuz shes in kindergarten and her new friends will be there. Ah, to be a kid again.

Its cold but nice and sunny today here so thats good. Now tomorrow, snow, sleet, and freezing rain. Ugh

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey pittsburghgirl they do have a ordinance here but it is not enforced they need to give all the idiots a ticket i bet they wouldn't park on the street anymore? nice here today for a change sunny and 28 my sis who lives in the boonies near arcade got 3 feet of snow yesterday we have about 9 inches now we have a freezing rain advisory for tomorrow fun wow!! have a great saturday everyone we are gonna chill at home and watch the sabres game and watch the new star trek movie we rented today!!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

The roads were a sheet of ice here in the Pittsburgh area. They shut down I79 and the Parkway this morning. I'm not going anywhere today. Today is a day to sit in and watch some movies.
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of use have any snow were you are
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much snow here but it´s freezing cold today, minus 25 degrees celsius.
Hrrrrrr...

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
we had about 8 inches by us kowalski but after the rain all dy yesterday probably only a few inches left but of course we are suppose to get more snow tuesday night and wednesday.
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Here's a random thought after an experience I had today...there are some women, who, after having their first child, should immediately be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only nice thing I have to say about my sister in law (heretofore known as "bitchmonster") is that she is the perfect argument for compulsary sterilization!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
as a woman who could not have kids unfortunately i wanted a boy and a girl i see this all the time and it really gets me upset i think those kids should be with me or she should not have those kids ? i have been saying it for years some people do not deserve their kids! but it was not meant to be i guess!
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
So I tell my wife to bring home a tree no more than 6 feet high. She brings home one nearly 7.7 feet tall. Had to cut the 3 bottom rows of branches off plus 6 inches of the stump and nearly a foot off the top. The thing weighs a ton and bent the tree stand like a pretzel. My living room now looks like "Sherwood forest". Im waiting for to be attacked by a family of squirrels. [Big Grin]
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

My neigbors once got a tree at one of those places where you go and cut it down yourself. It still had a bird's nest in it, but I think they had already flown the coop for the winter.

We got that tree that fell over in our yard all cut up. You should have seen the sparrows- they were all trying to take up residence in it before hubby took the chainsaw to it. It was so funny!

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home