iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you gordongecko! Yeah, I just try to ignore her now when she comes around, rather than let her get on my nerves. And I am waiting for it to all come crumbling down on her soon. I just feel bad for her Mother- she even uses her too.
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There must be an enchanted forest somewhere.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post on here people.
I had an accident in work a couple of months ago and i am sat at home bored because i can't do much.
I really can't get my head around going back either but i suppose i will have to.I mean why didn't i try harder at school or learn an instrument or something!....SIGH!!!!
Sorry Johnny76 you said anything lol

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suffering only comes from resisting what it is.

Accepting what is will make things a lot easier. Not to say that accepting things the way they are is easy.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bernie, you sound philosophical today.. [Razz]
Posts: 2180 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had half a bottle of whiskey. What do you expect? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big congrats to the new US Open Tennis Champion, Andy Murray!!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
The US Open was on?
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Andy!!
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

I live where hens catch mice and cats lay eggs.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How nice for you [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Jim Beam, ice, water
johnny the cream puff
Senior Rewinder
Member # 13275

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny the cream puff   Email johnny the cream puff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bernie, although it took a while to fathom out what you meant. I accept i'm suffering to come to terms with going back to work but i still don't wanna go back!!!
Any whiskey left?

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now don't you go all Jim Morrison on me, mister ! [Razz]
Posts: 2180 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I am passed the 27 year mark [Wink]
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Ah, so your ballroom days are over ?

(how am i doing with the Morrison quotes here?) [Cool]

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Night is drawing near [Smile]
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

24 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
Jim Beam, ice, water

For health amigo!
| Site Updates: 24 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Finnish premier ice hockey league starts today. Good times!
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is my life long dream to make leonard part 7 a reality
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
think of the most attractive woman in the world, and she is perfect in every way, except her voice which sounds like lee marvin's. could you still carry on with the relationship?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
I've lived with tinnitus for the last 2 years. If you can stand that constant ringing sound in
your ears, then Lee Marvin's voice doesn't sound that bad i'm sure..
even when it comes from a woman ! [Big Grin]

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
but would the pillow talk rattle you a bit?
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Only when it's actual Lee himself talking..
then i would run like hell ! [Big Grin]

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
think of the most attractive woman in the world, and she is perfect in every way, except her voice which sounds like lee marvin's. could you still carry on with the relationship?

Sounds like the prostitute from The Man With Two Brains....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home