iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope we play Italy and annihilate them!

Yes it was a good game. I am sure you were the same as me getting worried when we were 2-1 down but hey we finished em off in style. Welbeck's goal was nice too. I think he was trying for that and just a bit of luck went our way too.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a turn-up! Russia and Poland both getting eliminated, whooda thunk it?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Russia and Poland goneski!

I really hope England goes the distance.

Italy Vs Ireland - Let's hope there is an upset. I hope Robbie Keane powerhouses a couple of goals in and sends Italy packing.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I counted on the Czechs but what Greece did once again was unbelivable.

I hope that Denmark will do few goals tonight.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best album covers - ever!

-

"THE ORDER – 1986 is the fourth and new studio album from Switzerland’s old school Hard & Heavy Rock band known as: THE ORDER.
1986 will be released on July 27th, 2012, via Massacre Records."

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lizards do push-ups to comunicate or to bulk up...?
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

Arthur Rackham was a genius.
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
You can lead a cow upstairs but not down
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this one is actually from my brother

if you kill somebody in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, is it still a murder?

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

Usain Bolt!.. god forgot to put spots and a tail on this man.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't care how, I want it nowwwww
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
this one is actually from my brother

if you kill somebody in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, is it still a murder?

It made me laugh that's for sure
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Premier League starts in half an hour!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah i can´t wait, the summer break´s been too long!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Agreed!
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just watched one crazy summer and the great outdoors in the same day and i felt like i took a vacation in my recliner, strange but true and fun
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
Premier League starts in half an hour!

Liverpool lost to West Brom 3 - 0 darn it.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

My niece lil friend is listening to Justin Biber in the other room.

... My 12 gauge shotgun is sitting in the corner.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Back in the game!
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
was it just my computer or did everybody loose access to the rewind yesterday?

also, i would really like to go bowling again

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried 2 different times yesterday with no success. What was that all about. I had fears of the site being gone forever.
Posts: 1995 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yes I had the same problem with. Package what is your best bowling score?

I can't remember exactly what it was but one day I got about 240 something. I was just in a zone.

I had 8 strikes in one game. 5 of them being consecutive.

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Connection problems at the web host company yesterday. Nothing we could do until they sorted it out...
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that's what they want you to believe..
This reeks of government conspiracy.. I just know it !
And don't say i'm being paranoid here.. you hear me !

Gotta go now.. I think my house is being watched. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2178 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home