iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so busy here lately, I can't keep up haha [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just let your emoticons do the talking  - I'm outta here.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick's Day! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the return of the green man!
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy St Patricks day to you all!
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we have a Ronnie and a Ronny, ooh er [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
You've been quite quiet lately amaranth, still recovering from Human Centipede? [Razz]
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh i'm poorly lol i have a throat infection and i've been sleeping most the week, on antibiotics so i cannay even have a drink or speak.Havent even watched a film this week very bizarre for me [Confused]
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Aww [Frown] Hope you feel better soon.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
How you feeling now? I see you watched a film [Razz]
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
Hey i'm ok throat is still agony though, spent the weekend watching disney channel with the kids lol couldnt be bothered with the fight over the remote. Think i'm lost for words or something lol
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it seems as though I have p.o.'ed one of my friends. And on Facebook no less! Hmph! He put up a picture of a guy who owns a business in our hometown- he was featured in a monthly magazine this month. I said that I used to like to go to his shop, but that he was always a grump. Well my friend comes back and says that the man is a good friend (more likely a good friend of his parents at age 79!) and that he is not a grump but a very private man! I dunno, I took offense to what he said, because I remember going into his shop and he was downright rude to me and my friends. I never asked him about anything other than what he had in his shop- I didn't ask him about his personal life! We were nothing but friendly and polite to him. I don't know what the guy's problem is, because I remember asking around and other people said he treated them the same way. I stopped going in there after he was so rude to my friend and I and we were there to SPEND MONEY in his business! Okay, thanks just needed to vent!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PGHgirl, you'll have to tell me in a PM who this Pittsburgh Magazine-featured guy is so that I, too, can avoid his shop. [Smile]
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pitts...sounds like an old fashioned egging is in order!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or a $hitbomb.....

Human feces...?

No, man.... doggy doo!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pitt, sounds like that guy is from ohio
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Crash, the man who owns the store is featured in Country Living- lol. It doesn't sound like something you'd really be into reading, but they may have it in the magazine section at the grocery store- you could check it out while waiting in line.
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

^^^ It was the March issue of Country Living- it's probably no longer available.
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sly has rescued his "Cobra-car" after 17 years apart!
Damn, i need to watch this fantastic movie again [Cool]

Sly Stallone -- I'm Getting My 'Cobra' Car Back!

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

That's good news atomik. I just hope he didn't have to spend alot of money on lawyers. Whether he is rich or not is not the point- the car was stolen, and somebody out there knew about it.
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa... the arrival of spring really cleared this place out [Eek!]

Myself included [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
It's depressing, it's too bright. Wake me up in Autumn.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
It's depressing, it's too bright. Wake me up in Autumn.

IMPOSSIBLE to sleep during the day [Mad]
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Back to the Future in China

Doc, tell it isn´t so!

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hangover from hell.... heartburn, heavy head, fatigue, heart pounding.....

I feel so old [Embarrassed]

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  47  48  49   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home