iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Actors or actresses you don't like (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Actors or actresses you don't like
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any actors or actresses that you just absolutely don't like and turn you off from watching a movie or tv show? I think this topic may have been brought up before, but I was just thinking about it again. My friend's husband despises Judith Light, LOL! So when we went over to their house for dinner one night, I took over a nice bottle of white zinfadel with a picture of Judith Light that I glued over the label (I had printed it up from some fanatic's Judith Light tribute website!). It was one of those "posed sexy shots" of her. We laughed so hard after he took one look at the bottle of Judith Light wine, it's a wonder we got through dinner!
One actress who irks me is Demi Moore. I don't know if it's her voice, her not so great acting, or the fact that she's trying to stay 25 by marrying someone closer to her daughters' ages, I just can't put my finger on it. I love St. Elmo's Fire, but I am not thrilled by the fact that she is in almost every scene.
So what actor or actress irks you or drives ya nuts like scraping chalk down a chalkboard? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matt Damon. The weird thing is I like some of the movies he was in, just wish they had someone else playin his part. Not sure what it is about him but he annoys the h**l outta me !

[Mad]

Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like...Charlie Sheen, Holly Hunter, Hilary Swank (yes I know she won two Oscars), ...no real big reasons why...just don't like em...
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a post like this before and I will say it again [Smile] haha JULIA ROBERTS and that stupid laugh......every character she's the same freaking person.

I can still love me some Mystic Pizza and Satisfaction.....but I never got her appeal in the 90's???

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i hate when someone asks this because i can never remember on spot... but while watching movies, i notice a ton of actors that drive me up the wall...
kevdugp chose one for me - holly hunter.. the voice.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie Roberts. Plus a bunch of comedians (Rosie O'Donnell, Katt Williams, Sara Silverman, Carrot Top, etc.).
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris Rock...he is just so OTT.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shia LaBeouf. How this twit continues to get roles is beyond me.........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pauly Shore.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pauley Shore
Tom Green
Carrot Top
Ashton Kutcher
Jenny McCarthy
the Olson twits
Paris Hilton
Mariah Carey
The Three Stooges
Whitney Houston
Bobby Brown
Christina Aguilera
K-Fed
Jssica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
everybody from the TV show FRIENDS
all those reality tv people like Spencer, heidi, Lauren etc.
Sean puffy p diddy Combs
Eminem
Kid Rock
Sarah Jessica Parker
Chris Tucker
Martin Lawrence

as for one who bugs me and I cant place my finger on WHY - Amanda Peet

[ 17. September 2009, 11:00: Message edited by: mamamiasweetpeaches ]

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh. and Renee Zellwegger
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wait for it.... wait for it..... TOM CRUISE!!!!!!!

and basically any of his crazy scieno cohorts....

Such as...

John Travolta
Kelly Preston
Will Smith.... we know what you are, Will!
Jenna Elfman
Leah Remini
Anne Archer
Giovanni Ribisi
Juliette Lewis
Jason Lee
Ethan Suplee
Catherine Bell....... and so on!

Others....

Jamie Foxx
Ben Affleck
Matthew McConaughey
Christian Bale
Rappers who think they are actors
Reality stars who think they are actors

I could do this all day.....

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Renee Zellwegger
Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
How could I forget Tom Cruise?????? Ive hated him for YEARS (even before it was chic to hate him!)
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Spader
Tim Robbins
Susan Sarandon
Don Cheadle
Kevin Bacon
George Clooney
Ben Affleck
Matt Damon

I'm sure there are more...

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rob Schneider above all others; in a generation of traitors to the basic American comedic principles, he's the biggest one, although Will Ferrell when not playing Mustafa, David Spade when not lined up against Farley, and increasingly Tim Allen are coming close to the top. I don't include the loathable Tom Green as a traitor; since he isn't remotely funny to begin with, he doesn't deserve to be classified as a comedian in the first place. Of the young narcissic generation, the talentless Hillary Duff, the tasteless Lindsay Lohan, and the shamelessly overhyped Tom Welling, who seems to have only an Angry Young Man setting in every single project he takes on, would lead the list, as would in the younger catagory the similar hostile Spencer Breslin (again, think how lucky we had it back then; the BP had talent and class, as did all the child stars of the day). Still, there's always hope for the future no matter how bleak things may look...
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, you guys really got the ball rollin' onthis one! And most of the actors/actresses or rappers mentions, I have to agree with ya, I can't stand them either, lol. Now I've gotta come up with some more!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Ray Romano count as an actor? I really love "Everybody loves Raymond", but I hate him. Everyone else on the show is perfect.

And I have some weird inexplicable dislike of Jason Robards. He's done nothing to me, but I always find he gives me the creeps, even when he was an old man.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I forgot about Spencer Breslin. Wow- he gets a lot of work, doesnt he? And he isnt cute and cant act! Is he related to a bigwig or something?!
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have mentioned some of those rappers-turned-actors, pop singers-turned-actors, reality stars-turned-actors, and 15 minutes of famers-turned-actors, but I never counted them as actors in the first place. As much as I'm not a fan of Julia Roberts, I'd just assume watch 20 of her films than have to sit through 1 Paris Hilton abomination.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on.... The Hottie And The Nottie is a modern day classic!

On a side note, in what alternate ****ing universe is Christine Lakin the Nottie and Paris Hilton the Hottie???? They had to smear so much ugly prostehtic make up on Lakin, just to be able to pass that one by! She was hella hot in Step By Step (the later years) and still is. Paris Hilton looks like ****ing Daffy Duck with beak shot off!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never cared for julia roberts either and her annoying laugh ! lol matt damon, chris rock, jessica simpson (she can't act and her chin looks like kirk douglas's lol) sarah jessica parker, juliet lewis
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Oh yeah, how could I forget Juliette Lewis, hated by both me and the hubby. I always thought she acted mentally challenged at all times.
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand "Rosie O'Donnell"...

I don't see the appeal of these guys....

Paris Hilton
Christina Aguilera
K-Fed
Jessica Simpson
Sean puffy p diddy Combs
Eminem
Kid Rock

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oh damn.... jdoc, I totally forgot about Rosie.... she would probably top my hate list just as a human being, not only an actress!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home