iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Bring back the old site design petition

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bring back the old site design petition
FeiLong
Rewind Curious
Member # 4347

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FeiLong   Email FeiLong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends,
I would like to start a petition to bring back the old design.
Old one has character of being on very own but this one has none.

I'm waiting for your comments and votes

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...keep waiting...

I personally don't have any problems with the new layout.

Change is NOMS [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the technical wor that went into the new design (including the product search facilities, the Movie review pages, and all that jazz) rolling back to a legcy design would not only be impractical and generally unnecessary, but also very difficult to implement.

Basically, the new design, she is here to stay....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll say only one thing...thanks to all those who forward the effort to maintain the Rewind...and I'll continue to visit regardless of the layout/design. The draw for me is touching base witht the handful of people I've met over the last few years...with a bit of time, anyone can figure out how to navigate the new site and find what they are looking for. * Personnally not a big fan of change, but I don't consider that a positive quality...need someone to give me a push once in a while to experience new things. Cheers!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home