iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What have you all been doing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What have you all been doing?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just looked at the last time I posted...and I didn't realize it had been 2 years since I have been here. It really flew by. What have you all been doing for the past 2 years?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where have you been? Was thinking they put you on the back of a milk carton. Welcome back. Things good? Did you get your Square Oegs and Charles in Charge box sets?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
Where have you been? Was thinking they put you on the back of a milk carton. Welcome back. Things good? Did you get your Square Oegs and Charles in Charge box sets?

I don't know if Isis did but I sure as hell got em!! What a wonderful day the 20th was!!!

ISIS, you're BACK.....let the games begin! No, no, just kidding! Glad to see ya around again!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riptide....OMG...I am so excited to see you on here...I had no clue what happened to you. If you have a new email address send it to me in a PM, my email on here can't be changed...as of now..because I don't remember my password either.

I didn't know Square Pegs was out on DVD..until Rainbowbrite told me last night. I need to go get it.

We have been watching the first season of Benson.

After I got the 1st Season of SOAP-we all loved it and my son thought Benson was hysterical so we had to get his show.

Cindymancini...you mean the 80's Game...?
[Wink]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going on road trips to see van halen
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Joker....are you going to the one in Madison Square Garden? I think that's their final stop.
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no and its not thair final satop the last show of the tour is 6/2/08 in grand rapids mi
Posts: 307 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Joker....are you going to the one in Madison Square Garden? I think that's their final stop.

Oh, I saw Judas Priest at Madison Square Garden in the 80s... [Cool]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
was that the time judas priest got kicked out of madison square garden
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joker:
was that the time judas priest got kicked out of madison square garden

No, but i was pretty drunk... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ISIS! I haven't seen you in a while...I barely come here anymore because of the job..but I try! How have you been?
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Isis, good to see you here, and it's good to be back myself.

Those 2 years sure went by quickly, I don't know how I managed to go so long without my daily Rewind fix.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for me...

Now a well established Military Psychiatric Nurse with a tour of Afghanistan successfully completed and a steady caseload of seriously ill to the worried well to look after.

Still fighting the good fight of modern movies versus some of the 80's pap that people forget how bad they were...

Still listening to everything from Mozart to Machine Head...

IDI Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Mane1980-Hi! Nice to see you! It's cool to see so many people I have missed, and lots of new people, who I am hoping to get to know better.

Stitch-this is too cool...glad to see you here!

I personally have been doing fantastic. Last Thursday I went to see my new neice-my brother and his wife just got a new baby-the night I was at the Van Halen concert.

I have become an artist...and I do paintings for 2 local gift shops now, that's on top of owning a Bed N Breakfast- which is now in my 3rd year....

2 years did go by fast...I can't even believe it. I was booked every day this month except for when I went to Chiller Theatre...it's been crazy.

I also started a catering business with a woman who has become one of my closest friends...she owns a Christmas shop, and we are going to cater Christmas parties, we just got inspected and got our approval...so now I am doing that too.

I still love the 80's. I just picked up all the movies I ordered off the SmartMenu at the post office this afternoon...so now I am excited to have something new to watch this summer.

I also just pre ordered Season 3 of Dynasty.

My son is turning 15 on Wednesday....I can't even comprehend that one...we are having a big party here that night....

On the weekend coming up we are helping with Relay For Life.

I did a huge Community Easter Egg Hunt this past year for my town, I gave out over $2,000 in prizes-from over 100 donors, it was the coolest thing I have ever done...that's how I met my friend who I am going to now cater stuff with...her son died of colon cancer at the age I am now-39....and after meeting her...so many things happened ...she and I started a scholarship fund in his name...we just awarded 2 girls -$500 scholarships each....they had to be going to college for crimenology. So, that was a very cool thing that just happened last week.

I still love Halloween and can't wait for this year's Halloween party...I am hiring a tarot card reader to come to it.

I am turning 40 in September...and I am having a huge party.....I can't believe I am that old!! UUGH.

I have missed the Rewind....I still talk to alot of the older Rewinders through emails, but I even missed everyone who I even had problems in the past with....

this is the coolest website...and has the best group of people...I have been through alot of stuff this past 2 years...and 1 thing I did learn was how fast time flies, and it's dumb to sweat the small stuff...I know my opinions are not the same as everyone else's...so if I learned at least that much, and to let it go if people don't see my view....I feel way better at
discussing things that may have been something that I would have taken the wrong way before...

so...it's way cool to be here again..

Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still enjoying beer and loud music but not necessarily in that order.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually incorporate them together
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly!
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deathbystereo80
Rewind Guru
Member # 2005

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for deathbystereo80   Email deathbystereo80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I don't post much, but I was addicted to my daily fix of the rewind for a long time. About 2 years ago I stopped coming here, but I'm really really happy that so many of the people from back then are still here / or are here again! As I don't post much, people probably don't know me, but I really enjoy reading the posts and seeing familiar names on here.

I've also had a busy 2 years...

I changed jobs and moved to Munich (southern Germany). Best city in Germany definitely! [Cool]
And I broke off a long relationship and started a new one, so it's been an intense time emotionally.
Still busy with work - next business trip will be to South Africa (Johannesburg) next week, so hopefully I come home alive, with everything that's going on down there.
And still haven't watched Valley Girl...
...I know I know... [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Posts: 562 | From: Santa Carla | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Toni-Shame on you....you've had over 20 years now to watch it..... [Eek!] [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home