iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What are you currently reading? (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: What are you currently reading?
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to read the one featuring Ghost Story!
Posts: 2292 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
Cool stuff Atomik is that a C.H.U.D I see amongst the small pics on the second magazine in from the top?

Also is that Pic underneath it is that Titan Find I can read as it looks like it's from that or is it from something else altogether?

You´re absolutely right with C.H.U.D. and Titan Find.
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Excellent. A definite recommendation to anyone that loves the series.

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

It's a very light, enjoyable read. I'll probably have to watch the movie again, once I've finished. [Smile]

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
^It was a pretty darn good read. The movie was a (mostly)faithful adaption, but there were many great moments in the book that were never filmed, so it's well worth checking out.

Blog post discussing the book & movie

-

Phoebe and Jennifer. Why not? [Big Grin]

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

"Fans of John Carpenter's "The Thing" can rejoice -- here is the original, previously-unpublished, 45-pages-longer version of John W. Campbell's classic story, "Who Goes There?" (filmed as "The Thing" and "The Thing from Another World"). Recently discovered at Harvard by scholar Alec Nevala-Lee, long buried in John W. Campbell's papers, here is the original version of "Who Goes There?"

Just started reading this. Huge fan of the movie, so I've always wanted to check out the original story.

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Claudia Jennings ; An Authorized Biography

Very, very interesting account of the ups and downs in the personal life of the former Playboy playmate ('69) and B-movie goddess.

Each and every movie and television show she starred in, no matter how obscure, gets an in-depth review here too.. Excellent ! [Smile]

Posts: 2179 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 -

Just finishing "Labyrinth".

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im almost finished with Waxing on Ralph macchio. Has some good behind the scenes stuff.
Posts: 1997 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home