iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » ebay goodies i scored ;)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ebay goodies i scored ;)
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some great ebay goodies the past few days i got my hubby a star wars mr potato head vater spud [Wink] so cute and some old nes game s as part of his anniversary gift [Smile] we are doing a fun anniversary this year instead f a seriouse one [Wink] i alos got my daughter a lot of the fisher price smooshees i had them as a girl anyone rember them? i also got her some flintstone kids figures and the bedrock school [Wink] i m very excited for these things to arrive [Wink] just wanted to share my ebay goodies with u guys
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good scores Rainbow. Sounds like you guys are some pretty serious collectors. I used to collect eveything under the sun but had to eliminate most all of it...not enough room. Mostly stick to DVDs now...
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kev we are not seriouse collectors its just when i can find a good deal through ebay or the mlp thread then i grab the goodies up [Smile] my daughter loves the 80s toys and cartoons i get for her [Wink]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been out of the ebay loop for some time now, but starting to get the bug again...have a 2 year old son, so priorities change and money goes in different places now. Might start to check for some good deals on some 80's DVDs...I kinda miss it. * Nice to see you support your hubby's "bad habits"...my wife used to buy me Star Wars toys too! Now she buys me DVDs [Smile]
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Oh yeah...my little guy is hooked on some 80's treasures as well, as Mommy and Daddy are both big fans. He has some ET figures he loves, a Rubicks Cube, and he loves Charlie Brown's Christmas Special...
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
aww our daughter Aubrey 16mnths loves her rainbow brite doll and my little ponies [Smile] she loves to watch my little pony and rugrats . she likes the flintstone kids figures with the cars i got her i cant wait for her to see the school [Smile]
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool stuff rainbowbrite i too have the darth vader mr. potato head it is too cute i used to have it on my desk at work my friend got it for me for christmas one year lol i love e bay i just bought some new cartilage earrings on there and am going to look for a couple dvd's tomorrow i want happy shopping!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice haul Rainbow, do you have this playing in the background when you're searching the bay? : [Wink]

Scarface-Push It To The Limit

Darth Tater is a must have, now you've got to get R2-Potato.

kev, I hear what you're saying about not having the space: I was this close to buying a joblot of classic Star Wars toys & 1970s comics.

buffalo-girl, I bet you've already got an R2-Potato.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
I hear you Kash...I had boxes upon boxes of Star Wars toys, comics, hockey cards, Planet of the Apes figures, records, CDs, VHS tapes, DVDs, etc...just got too crazy. I downsized considerably, but still have portions of my favorite things. It's been several years since I've been actively collecting that many things, but I still have the bug...but pretty sure I'm done...clutters my life up too much....
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kash no i don't have a R2-potato lol i guess i will have to get one now huh? [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
we have the star wars spud trooper he s really cute what we did in our daughters playroom which is actually our second lving room we put shelves up allarround and have some of the 80s toys on dsiplay as decoration :0 which turned out so cute
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had the space I would have all kinds of stuff. The collecting bug had been very strong with me over the years, but I have to curb it as much as possible, otherwise I wouldn't be able to function with all the clutter. Imagine if I had the money or room to collect vintage guitars? Don't want to go there.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home