iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » MTV Movie Awards

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MTV Movie Awards
DuB1978
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7950

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DuB1978   Email DuB1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anybody see what Sasha Baron Cohen do last night to Eminem? i was shocked and could not believe that just happen.MTV just went overboard with that skit.

The only good thing about the show was the performance of Kings of Leon and the traliers of Twilight and Transformers 2.

Posts: 82 | From: Owensboro KY | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched. i liked all the movie clips.

as far as the eminem thing.. i couldn't tell if that was for real or scripted. but if that were me, i would have been upset as well.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened? I didn't watch.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't watch the awards but i did see this on the news the next morning the only thing i saw was eminem hanging by wires over the audience in a angel costume and his butt was hanging out of course it was blocked but i know if it was me up there i would be really upset too lol
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was Sacha Baron Cohen who was on the wires and his rear was in Eminem's face........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been reported that the whole thing was staged
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DuB1978
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7950

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DuB1978   Email DuB1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by It's Sam, Mr. Hain If You're Nasty:
It's been reported that the whole thing was staged

Yeah after days of making people think that it was real,one of MTV writers came out and said both of them were in on it.I tell you what the way Eminem acted he realy sold the stunt.
Posts: 82 | From: Owensboro KY | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sad!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x0x0ilymucho
Master Rewinder
Member # 6772

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for x0x0ilymucho   Author's Homepage   Email x0x0ilymucho       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ew it was weird eminem looked ****ed either he's an awesome actor or he really didnt know some guy was gonna fall from the sky n stick his business in his face [Eek!] . mtv is becoming crappier by the minute. [Frown]
Posts: 102 | From: Hill Valley, 1985 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home