iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Nostalgic adverts.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nostalgic adverts.
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just heard the song First Time by Robin Beck on the radio now this song was used in a Coca Cola advert in the 80's,i haven't heard it for years but it always reminds me of a girl who went out with me about the same time this song was out.

So come on what advert on telly would make you nostalgic for a time gone by.

Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was the bane of my existence when I was kid trying to watch Transformers and G.I. Joe (played at least once during every commercial break, I swear):

"My Buddy. My Buddy. Wherever I go, he goes. My Buddy. My Buddy. I'll teach him everything that I know. My Buddy and me like to climb up a tree. My Buddy and me we're the best friends there could be. My Buddy. My Buddy. My Buddy and me."

And the girl version...

"Kid Sister. Kid Sister. Wherever I go, you're gonna go. Kid Sister. Kid Sister. I'm gonna show you everything I know. Kid Sister and me love afternoon tea. Kid Sister and me...we're the best friends there could be. Kid Sister. Kid Sister. Kid Sister and me."

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home