iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Music Choice Channel Changes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music Choice Channel Changes
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing on the music channels now that April 15 was the day they were gonna do a channel change up but forgot due to having so much going on (why yes I did make treat bags pittsburgh lol). It seems some new ones have been added while some have been taken away. I've already came to appreciate the Classic Alternative channel. They've already played Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and a band that it seems Nine Inch Nails ripped their sound from called Nitzer Ebb. I've heard of them before but never heard of much of their stuff. Anyone like the new lineup or want the old one back? I haven't explored it enough yet to tell. I just had got the channels memorized before the change up....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pi$$ed that they took away both Arena Rock and Retro-Active.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's a link explaining all the channel changes

http://www.musicchoice.com/channelchange/

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no more retro channel?? darn it, that's the channel i play when cleaning house! [Frown]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

They still play some of the retro songs but they're on the new Classic Alternative with a bunch of 90s songs.

Same thing with them eliminating Arena Rock where they play the songs from that channel with a bunch of rock songs from the 90's and call it Retro Rock

My big beef is they went from 48 to 46 channels. Why can't they go back to the old number of 48 bringing back both Arena Rock and retro-Active in their previous format and then keep Classic Alternative as a 90s channel of Alternative Music and then keep Retro Rock as a channel for 90s Rock

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ronnie, I do the same thing.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now on mine the channels don't match up with what they are supposed to be. The funny thing is this morning I wake up still half asleep and flip by what was listed as the Gospel channel (I was on my way to Classic Alternative) only to be widely awakened by Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell."
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

I'm actually starting to warm up to some of the new channels.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home