iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Eastern North Carolina (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eastern North Carolina
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't believe Food Lion had Cheerwine popsicles till I saw 'em for myself. I've never drunk Cheerwine. What's it taste like?
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's mainly a cherry flavor. Sundrop is also big in this area but I don't really care for it IMO it tastes like flat Mountain Dew lol. Food Lion sells a Sundrop Sherbet that's really good though.....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I've had Sundrop before...it tasted like just about any off-brand Mt. Dew.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done a darn thing to P.O. the fire department. Did you not read what I said?

They are immature idiots, and they aren't over there doing good for the community...no other fire department in this area likes this particular group of men...we are friends with the other fire companies, we donate to all their functions...we have donated alot of money to this firehall, and what do they do in return...they blast their horn, and urinate in front of my house- they badger women-including me...and they have no respect for anyone's property or their peace and quiet.

Just because someone is a fireman...that doesn't make them not an a-hole.

My whole family was connected to our town's fire departments...they didn't act like this group of nitwits.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my house ever burned down, it would be because of arson, and it would be one of them that did it.

If that happened, I am heavily insured.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just go before the board or something or get up a petition within the neighborhood. If your whole family was connected surely somebody knows somebody on the higher up......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
If my house ever burned down, it would be because of arson, and it would be one of them that did it.

If that happened, I am heavily insured.

that's a very serious acqusation
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Yeah really. That's what, slander or libel? I forget which is which.
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

Just because somebody's a fireman doesn't automatically make them an a hole either. It's hard to believe that they haven't been disciplined if they are causing that much havoc unless you live close to Mad Max......
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
They have been discliplined...they don't care...

I said that 3 of them are dead, because of hanging out with this group. So, what does that say?

It is not slander to say that if my house burned down that one of them could be responsible....because it would be highly possible...there were fires around here a few years ago set by one of the firemen...they burned down 10 Amish Barns in a span of several hours, and it killed many animals. He went to jail, but not for very long.

Do you know what a pyromaniac is? Well...alot of people who are pyromaniacs become firemen to
be around fires.

I am talking about a specific group of individuals too- I am NOT talking about every single fireman on the planet- or even at that fire company- I am talking about a group of people that are total nitwits- and I am serious- they have utterly no respect for anybody.

If I was a jerk, I could have sued the firehall and the township for the things they have done, but I know that the community pays for that stuff, and not the individual, and that the firehall is a thing that the community needs.
So, just in the past few days I sent a letter to the editor of my local paper explaining what all we have been through with them, and that if it doesn't stop, we are proceeding with legal action against them, I have a survellience company coming Wednesday night to discuss what we plan to do about it.

I am not goofing around with a bunch of morons who have no life.

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home