iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » I had my baby ;)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I had my baby ;)
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter was born march 6th at 7:49am she weighed seven pounds and 3oz and was 20 and half inches long i had to have an emergency c section b/c she was breach she flipped at the end but we are both home and fine she s a pure joy and i have pics of her up on my myspace if anyone cares to see her www.myspace.com/jemglamgirl
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well let me be the first to say "WELL DONE, YOU".

A big, huge, massive congratulations from the House of Noms.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2500 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your new creation! [Smile]
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful! congratz [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!
Posts: 2886 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh Congrats! You rock Mama!
Posts: 2220 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
!CONGRATS! On Your New Born Crystal You've Been BLESSED with a bundle of JOY!

(C)rashesParties n (T)heValley

-C.T. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww thanks guys [Wink] i do feel very blessed i love my lil aubrey she s the most preciouse thing in my life and i love being a mommy
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so cute! Congrats... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to come here just to be on this thread!!!! - Your daughter is one beautiful sprite [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 973 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
aww thanks guys [Wink]
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

23 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! I'm originally from Georgia too!
Posts: 325 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 23  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey congrats on the baby =)
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name your first 6 after me sweetie XXXXXXXXX
big love and congrats.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chantelle Pride
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6682

- posted      Profile for Chantelle Pride   Email Chantelle Pride   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAH SO CUTE
CONGRATS TO YOU
XXXX

Posts: 17 | From: west notts college | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!!!
Posts: 5269 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS [Big Grin]
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home