iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Celebrity Lookalikes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Lookalikes
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you or anyone you know look like a celebrity?
I don't think I look like anyone famous, but my friend sort of looks like Julia Roberts (in her younger, better looking days). There is a man who goes to our church who looks exactly like the one lawyer for O.J. (his name is escaping me right now- I'll think of it eventually!).
The first time I flew on a plane there was a flight attendant who looked like El Debarge.
Then another time when I flew home from S.C., a guy sat beside me who looked and sounded just like Tone Loc! (sp.?) It was freaky!

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oddly enough...on more than one occassion for each...I've been told I look like Jason Bateman, and.....Simon Cowell!! Not sure yet if either were a compliment or an insult. That being said...if I look like Jason Bateman and Simon Cowell....do they look like each other? I guess I'm hoping I look more like Jason....but who knows.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People have told me I look like Carol Alt and Jacklyn Smith. My friends all thought I looked like Catherine Mary Stewart when we went to see the movie "Mischief"...they said...when did you make a movie.

Another friend saw a picture of Deborah Foreman in April Fool's Day- that I have, and she thought it was me...it's the picture of Deborah standing on the porch at the house, with all the other casts standing around her...my friend said...where were you in this picture?
Like she thought that was me, and wanted to know where it was taken...I said I was probably 1,000 miles away from where that picture was taken, because it wasn't me. She didn't believe that it wasn't me.

I actually think I do look alot like Deborah Foreman in April Fool's Day- especially when she is Buffy- that's what I look like when I roll out of bed in the morning. Haha.

My son thinks I look exactly like Catherine Mary Stewart in The Last Starfighter.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kevdug, I actually think Jason Bateman is pretty good looking now. I thought that he was a dork when he was younger. Simon Cowell is okay, but I hate his Frankenstein haircut. He actually was fairly good looking in his younger days.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon Cowell is a good looking man, except yeah, for the haircut. With all his money, he should be able to afford a new stylist!

I don't look like any celebrities. They should count themselves lucky!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record...I don't think I look like Jason Bateman or Simon Cowell...but when you hear the comment from differet people...gotta start to wonder. I had a high school English teacher that looked a lot like Walter Matheau....Ummmm....also just realized....I had a black t-shirt on under a collar shirt for work today....took my collar shirt off earlier when giving my son a bath...I'm thinking the whole black t-shirt thing wouldn't help me avoid the Simon complex.....I think I'd better go and change.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look like myself. I'm pretty famous round these parts lol......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been told i look like roxette but i don't see it? lol my jeweler looks just like michael mcdonald i tell him that every time i see him and he says you know dee everyone keeps telling me that!!then he says i wish i had his voice and his money lol
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home