iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » What's your ringtone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your ringtone?
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine's the "Smile, you son of a bitch" from Jaws hehe [Big Grin]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently have Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good...
Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ringtone that I hear when my phone rings is "Let's Go Avalenche, Let's Go (with hockey buzzer in the background)" and my ringback tone that the caller hears is Elenor by the Turtles.
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have different ringtones for different people

'Paint It Black' for my one friend

'Calling Dr Love' is my general ringtone

'Too Fast For Love' is for another friend

'Livewire' is for another friend

'You Shook Me All Night Long' is for another friend

'Never Say Never' for a girl I have the hots for

'Surrender' is for my parents

'It's A Long Way To The Top' for another friend

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right now i have the same ringtone for everyone.

you all know eddie murphy delirious.. the ice cream skit...

ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING!!!

it just loops over and over, but people are like "what the heck is that?"

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is a submarine sonar "ping"...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two (two phones, you see.....)

My personal one is Going Underground, by The Jam, and my work one is our version of Listen To The Music, originally by The Doobies, of course.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is just one of the generic ones to choose from my t-mobile plan. I haven't downloaded any new ones yet. On my old phone I usually had Dr. Feelgood or Welcome to the Jungle. When I call my friend on her Verizon phone, she has Crazy Bitch as my ringtone, haha. My stupid phone doesn't have the option of having different pics for each caller either, but my friends have it through Verizon.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:

OMG, That is cool. I am so weird, I actually love that sonar sound! Every time my father would be watching one of those old war submarine movies, I'd love to listen for the sonar!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have different ones for diferent people as well...

Jan Hammer- Finale (from Secret Admirer)as the set tone!

The Delta Force theme for my homie Ryan, cuz he's an ex army dude!

The training theme from Kickboxer for my Sifu!

The Funeral march for my landlord, cuz when he calls, it's never good!

A soundbite with Butters from South Park for my friend Thea, cuz she's kinda Butters like... gullible and sweet!

and a lot of other different ones, matching peoples personality!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine's Brian from Family Guy barking.......
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine right now is poison : every rose """ last one was nickelback got to be someone! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Pittsburghgirl
OMG, That is cool. I am so weird, I actually love that sonar sound! Every time my father would be watching one of those old war submarine movies, I'd love to listen for the sonar!

I suggest you watch The Hunt For Red October for "ping" sounds... [Smile]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My main ringtone in Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson....big shock there. My ringback is Cliffs of Dover too....big shock again.

I also have Breaking the Chains by Dokken, The Trooper by Iron Maiden, Building the Church by Steve Vai, and The Benny Hill Show theme song.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:

OMG, That is cool. I am so weird, I actually love that sonar sound! Every time my father would be watching one of those old war submarine movies, I'd love to listen for the sonar

I suggest you watch The Hunt For Red October for "ping" sounds... [Smile]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/

Oh yeah, I'll have to give it a watch. My hubby has it on VHS! I saw it years ago.

[ 03. April 2009, 14:20: Message edited by: Paul Dangerously, you iceholes.... ]

Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine at the moment is Magnum PI.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using The Amityville Horror theme now [Razz]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just changed mine to Friday the 13th with the Kill Kill Kill echoing.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is daughtrey's latest hit it's no surprise! love daughtrey lol
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got The Police - Demolition Man on my personal one, and some bloke playing "Blackberry Jazz Guitar" on the work one...
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can proudly say that I turned my mobile phone off about 15 months ago and have never turned it back on. Life is wonderful without that thing, as much as I enjoyed txting, I just got sick of people always being able to find me when I didnt' want to be interupted.

But when I did use it, my tone for a phone call was the sound of a normal ring, but on a phone going flat, so the ring pitch quickly slurred down to a growl. For an incoming txt, it was the normal txt beeping but also sounding as if the phone was flat.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Still can't part with The Amityville Horror theme [Smile]
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Right now it's Wave of Mutilation from the Pixies. I might change it to Midnight City from M83.

A good song.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine's Broken, by Seether, which is my favorite song.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Currently, I have "It Doesn't Have To Be That Way" by The Blow Monkeys. I have yet to hear of anyone else using that tune as a ringtone, so I can always tell when my phone is going....
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home