iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » I was on the radio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I was on the radio
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went and pre recorded an interview yesterday about the Easter Egg Hunt. I know the DJ, he's stayed here before. My friend- who is the principal at the school where we are having it at..he went with me. It is playing on 3 different radio stations, at 3 different times on 3 different days. It played today at noon.
It was very weird to hear myself talking over the radio, when I was sitting there listening to myself. It was kind of surreal. I have never even done my own radio commercials for my business, I let my friend do them for me, because I talk 90 mph , I talk like I write.

I am getting really freaked out about the whole thing.

People keep bringing me donations. I talked to the skidiver yesterday- he's going to meet with the principal Monday to figure out where he's going to land. I have someone coming to video tape the whole thing. It's crazy.

I am having such a blast though.

Posts: 13420 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a podcast so I can download it? Do you know if you can get a recording of it on CD from the radio station?
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can other people hear a station that far away from them?

He definately recorded it, but I didn't care- I know what I sound like.

Posts: 13420 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home